Blockland Aces: Fires Of Liberation - Mission 3: Sipli Field

Author Topic: Blockland Aces: Fires Of Liberation - Mission 3: Sipli Field  (Read 26656 times)

I get a call from command center, Sipli Field is under attack.

"Red squadron, dispatch."

Me and my wingmen imediatly takes off and goes to Sipli Field with afterburner turned on.

I break and go up into the clouds, keeping my engines cool in the cold clouds, heat won't be a problems. I turn on my IR and list targets that the computer tracks itself; I like what the engineers and geeks did with my plane. I get out of the cloud cover before something forgets up, and I just fire away, loading out my hellstorms and my bombs, an interesting target was some sort of command building, I laugh at the people scrambling to get away as the control tower falls ontop of the runway. The computer actually missed a tank because of a smoke screen set up, and it just crashes into the control tower, haha. "I am on a roll again." I say, excited. A tank fires at me, and it misses, though only out of pure luck. I back over the cloud cover to cool my engines and then make myself on the radio invisible as I fly out of the battlezone, and gather my thoughts.

"Bite, return to the combat zone NOW."

"Bite, return to the combat zone NOW."
*Then a counter display pop up and it counts down to ten*
"Sorry.. just gathering my thoughts." I turn back and mark more targets, then I fire upon them. As I spend the last of my missiles, I see a squadron, merely only them, coming at us. I order my partner to bank to the right and I bank to the left. We catch them from both flanks....

In my thought:
"Son, remember that you need to seek them only when they aren't turning. When they are turning, use the gravity and speed of your craft to use your canon. It surprises them and also, if done correctly, hits the top area of the craft.. the body of the plane."

I do the exact thing, repeating what my father taught me when I was young; We used a flight simulator made by my uncle to actually train. When one of them banked to get my partner, banked as well and hit him with my cannon. He bursts into a ball of flames. I hear the same behind me as my partner takes out another enemy that was tailing me.
[Hotspot, how many are in your squad?]

I get into action by posing as a mindless plane, before going after the leader of an MIR-2000-4 squad, firing a missile at his engine and sending him down in a ball of fire. I do the same to the other planes in the squad.

"Wow, good shot, Wingkicker."
I gun down an AH-64 Apache, the bullets ripping the tail off and sending it spiraling to the ground in a cloud of black smoke and fire. I hear the lock warning and immediately throttle down, letting him overshoot. He never got 250 meters past me before he exploded, practically throwing burning shrapnel and jet fuel onto Stovie forces.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 11:06:38 PM by Gojira »

I lock onto the other one of the jets and my partner does that same. I fire and the plane goes down and crashes into the ocean. I see a drop off plane zone in and it has one jet tailing it. I go after that plane and shoot it down, with my cannons. It falls then a couple meters above the ground, it explodes. The drop off plane(what ever it is called too lazy to look it up) drops off multiple paratroopers and even a tank.

Edit: We finally arrive at the fields.
Swat 3, They are 5 including me.
Edit2: We see cannon rounds dangerously close to our planes, after the MTM strike, we break, do a 360º loop and regroup again, I also ask for SAM cover to destroy our persuaders.

"Red squadron, stay close, fire at will."

Red 2,3,4 and 5 shoots Multi target Missiles (MTM) giving hell to any close fighters.

Most of them hits the engines or the roosterpit, destroying the front or the back of fighter planes.

Some of them ejects, total of 10 fighters destroyed, No Player engaged.

Swat´s partner looks like to be dead.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 11:01:24 AM by Hotspot »

Do you even pay attention to my above posts?

Also, your little squadron is just a powergame mess. You destroyed over 10 planes with some missile thing. We also took out 4 of you out. ALSO, no player engaged because you have to wait for people to make moves. You waited 10 minutes and thought no one reacted.

Oh my god you love to pg don't you?

Do you even pay attention to my above posts? Yep

Also, your little squadron is just a powergame mess.No.You destroyed over 10 planes with some missile thing. Its called Multi-target missile and you can google it.We also took out 4 of you out. ALSO, no player engaged because you have to wait for people to make moves. You waited 10 minutes and thought no one reacted.

Oh my god you love to pg don't you? pg?

Yeah but then we killed everyone but you. Then you wouldn't have been able to use your missiles and kill 10 planes.

PG=Powergame

Yeah but then we killed everyone but you.
the loving irony

checking this off the list of threads that swat's participation in is stuffting

I fly in low and drop some sick beats missles onto those bitches. I'm soon however covered in anti-air fire. After a short evasion, the anti-air tears off my left wing.

stuff.

Yeah but then we killed everyone but you. Then you wouldn't have been able to use your missiles and kill 10 planes.

PG=Powergame
Dude, 5X2 = 10, Each plane fired 2 missiles, not me.