Author Topic: Blockland Aces: Fires Of Liberation - Mission 3: Sipli Field  (Read 26335 times)

Lol Hotspot is so dumb

I dodge all of them and get a Stovie behind me, letting him get close to my right wing. He goes lower to strike with bullets.

Another fatal mistake. The first bullet hits a missile, and while it cripples my right wing, it explodes in the Stovies roosterpit, making him go down.

I then go to SL1, and do a SAM attack trick, stalling while the Eurofighter is at an vertical angle, firing a missile from that place. The missile hits the engines/fuel tanks and another squad leader goes down. I do the same to the last remaining squad leader, all while dodging more machine gun fire.

"Damn good, Wingkicker. All planes are down. Let's take care of the ground forces now, shall we?"

"Damn good, Wingkicker. All planes are down. Let's take care of the ground forces now, shall we?"

"Not all, Peregrine. There are still a few Stovies on my back."

Made some minor changes to the OP, guys.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:15:37 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Hotspot, we can all agree you do not have that many missiles.

The commander finally gives in and gives me a replacement plane, with the same model.

Looks like the pilot who owned this plane died of a heart attack. Poor guy. I ask the engineers to put as many bombs and missiles I can have. I fly back on after burners.

I target a tank and send a Hellfire missile, to the tanks doom. It blows up in a bloom of smoke and fragments and I target another missile. Two friendly planes come up to project be because I am focusing on bombing.

I take out another tank, and send non-lock missiles to a, what it looks like, I very large SAM site.

NO. YOU CANNOT GET BACK IN THE FIGHT. YOU'RE STILL ON THE GROUND AWAITING RECOVERY.
JESUS CHRIST.

NO. YOU CANNOT GET BACK IN THE FIGHT. YOU'RE STILL ON THE GROUND AWAITING RECOVERY.
JESUS CHRIST.
I AINT HURT brotherR

I AINT HURT brotherR
AWAITING THE SEARCH AND RESCUE TEAMS
NOT RECOVERING FROM INJURIES

I bet it was me, Italic text.

The explosions destroys the roosterpit, I keep pressing the eject button, after 5 tries, I finally eject.

I notice that my arm is on fire, and there are broken glass all over my body, I see blood.

I take out the fire and land on the ocean, near the shore.

Luckly my radio wasn't damaged on the explosion, I call for Search and rescue forces.

I sit down in a bush and wait for S&R.

I see that bastard who led multiple squad land right next to me. He talks some stuff in his radio.

Only if I can crawl to my gun, though I am concealed anyways.

An scout helicopter fly by me, lands on a open space, they get me and put me in, I just "turn off" and lots of paramedics come to see my status, we return to the nearest emergency hospital.

why does he immediately get S&R and not me.

why does he immediately get S&R and not me.
We are defending and we currently have the controls of the sky, Your chopper must get past SAMs and other planes.

Before someone says that An Emmerian plane could take down my chopper, we have SAMs giving cover to it.