Author Topic: Blockland Aces: Fires Of Liberation - Mission 3: Sipli Field  (Read 26444 times)

I bet it was me, Italic text.

The explosions destroys the roosterpit, I keep pressing the eject button, after 5 tries, I finally eject.

I notice that my arm is on fire, and there are broken glass all over my body, I see blood.

I take out the fire and land on the ocean, near the shore.

Luckly my radio wasn't damaged on the explosion, I call for Search and rescue forces.

I sit down in a bush and wait for S&R.

Actually, it was one of those Su-37s after me. But, oh well. It shoots you down, thats fine.

Still waiting for a S&R team.. I think to myself. I half gasp/sigh at the fact I was bleeding out.

After landing, they get me imediatly to surgery room.
"Your arm is burnt and your chest is full of broken glass, luckly they din't hit any vital organ, and you broke your right leg." - The surgeon says.

They begin the surgery procedural.

I have am left this game.

It is too boring and I cant seem to keep up with it ever since I got banned and now I am all comfused what

Blockguy, and Mikoyan left.

Tudor is ded.

Rest in Peace
Blockland Aces: Fires of Liberation
;-;

Rest in Peace
;-;

Lol.

The surgery ends and I go home for a few days.

Yeeeyeee Do I get a promotion?

Lol.

The surgery ends and I go home for a few days.

Yeeeyeee Do I get a promotion?
You really don't fight though.

You really don't fight though.
I don't asked for your opinion, It's called teamwork.

I don't asked for your opinion, It's called teamwork.
You don't deserve the promotion if your don't do anything but order people around and make believe you are doing something.

You don't deserve the promotion if your don't do anything but order people around and make believe you are doing something.
Then how we would have atleast destroyed 90% of your forces withougt me?

Then how we would have atleast destroyed 90% of your forces withougt me?
w/e the people would shoot enemy planes without you

Next mission soon?

Rest in Peace
;-;

The idea here is to make it to the missions I made. And a follow up. Guys, we will continue. Right?

We really only have 4 participants right now.