Blockland Aces: Fires Of Liberation - Mission 3: Sipli Field

Author Topic: Blockland Aces: Fires Of Liberation - Mission 3: Sipli Field  (Read 26508 times)

I throttle back, and some of the bullets slam into each other in front of the plane. Two of the pilots of the Su-37s slam straight into each other behind my plane and are killed instantly. Some of the wreckage pings off of my plane, and hearing no alarms, I make a "phew" sound. I gun the power lever and begin strafing runs on the tank lines.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 12:44:01 PM by Gojira »

fuk

I swim back to any friendly forces and get checked on to see if I didn't get any injuries.

Well, if I did, the salt water would have had made it more painful to notice. I see my partner nearly dying because of a huge bullet wound in his left thigh. "I will kill every last one of them.."

I then go to a command post to ask if I can boss planes.

(Also Hotspot shoot down people yourself instead of making poor stovies do it for you.)

I go to very high altitudes, then, dive in the direction of Gojira's plane, almost there, I fire my machineguns in small bursts.

Additional info: I am 80º(up,) to the direction of Gojira, hits probably the engine or the upper fuselage.

(Also Hotspot shoot down people yourself instead of making poor stovies do it for you.)
I prefer living!
Stovies are born everyday :)

Then aren't you kinda bending to whole RP itself to make your character live?

PG much..

Also, Gojira would react to that move, haha.

Then aren't you kinda bending to whole RP itself to make your character live?

PG much..

Also, Gojira would react to that move, haha.
Powergame? lolno, Its called strategy & orders.

If there are no more poor stovies, I would probably be dead.

Powergame? lolno, Its called strategy & orders.

If there are no more poor stovies, I would probably be dead.
yeah but you barely fight to make yourself not die.

I pull up, and stall.
The Stovie doesn't know what hit him. My machine guns tear into his engines. I quickly recover from the stall and resume attacking the tanks.

Can I please hop into a jet I am bored.

No, sorry.
Crawl back to base.
"Bite is down. Send a S&R team."

"Oh boy, thanks. I will miss that plane entirely."

A buggy comes up and I get in. It takes me to a choppa where I am flown to the base.

I plea the commander to give me a new plane or something that lets me fight ;-;

I go after squad leader 2, posing as an ordinary plane again, then firing a Sidewinder at the roosterpit. As the evades, he tries and stalls, but it just does nothing as he goes down. I do a turnaround and gun down the planes in the back of the formation.

I see S2L's plane going down, I notice Deoxys and I try to don't atract much attention.

I go after Deoxys plane, and I shoot with fury my last bullets of my machinegun and 2 AAM missiles.

I fire at Hotspot, and miraculously shoot down one of the missiles.
"Wingkicker, look out!"

I evade the last one with a classic G-Loop, and does a turnaround again and get out of the Stovies view.

"Hmm, great skills." - I say.
"Get Su-37 over here!" - Ask for the 4 remaining members of squad 3.
They soon form on me, we get close to Deoxys.
"Break and fire all guns and missiles at that Commie!"

I 2 more missiles, My wingmen shot 2 missiles each one and like 500 bullets.