Team Fortress 2 - Blockland Weapon Pack (v5)

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 - Blockland Weapon Pack (v5)  (Read 40561 times)

The weapons aren't showing up at all. Do i take the files out of models and materials folders ect...?
no, just do what the instructions say and extract the zip file into /Steam/steamapps/[username]/team fortress 2/

no, just do what the instructions say and extract the zip file into /Steam/steamapps/[username]/team fortress 2/

the weapons don't come up at all.

You're doing something wrong then because it works for me.

the weapons don't come up at all.
Simply stick it in your tf2 folder. Just take the models and materials folder and smack them in. Don't open up the materials and models folder. If it asks to merge, say yes.

Ladios' laser stuff for Grordbort weapons?

That pack is at least somewhat iconic to Blorcklornd, right?

Right?

right?

alien blaster will be perfect for that soldier lazer pistol

the soldier laser guns are dumb

alien blaster will be perfect for that soldier lazer pistol
Or you could use the Printer/Horse Ray

Or you could use the Printer/Horse Ray
How will the solider will reload it then?

Why is the smoothing broken on the side of the pistol?

Can you fix the end of the shotgun to be a little bit more thicker and not weird looking?
What end? The muzzle or the handle?

Get this stuff in the workshop, like right now.

i like how some people are suggesting BL remakes of TF2 weapons to replace the TF2 weapons they were originally modeled after

ie flare gun, flamethrower (TF2 one at least)

this is amazing nonetheless

replace the knife for spy with red or blue key, depending on team (if you can) :D

The only weapon that works for me is the RL, the kukri, pistol and shotty just have weird textures, and the eyelander and huntsman look like normal.

The only weapon that works for me is the RL, the kukri, pistol and shotty just have weird textures, and the eyelander and huntsman look like normal.
"Weird textures" as in checkered pink-black or the original textures placed on my models? Are you sure all of it's installed correctly?