Team Fortress 2 - Blockland Weapon Pack (v5)

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 - Blockland Weapon Pack (v5)  (Read 40205 times)

Hmm... Spray paint can should be the jarate (yellow) and mad milk (white)

I'm not going to add any Blockland models that are directly based on TF2, sorry.

However, I can put various Blockland add-ons into TF2 if they're famous enough.

The idea is not to put blockland looking tf2 items into tf2, it's to put blockland items into tf2. I think that kaje's sniper rifle would be cool to put in.
If the stock sniper had a c_model, I would've done this in the first place. However, since Valve just had to use separate arm models for the stock weapons, decompiling them results in a model with broken, hard-to-fix animations and a lot more work than necessary. I'll try to figure it out one day.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 03:03:21 PM by Flubbman »

The idea is not to put blockland looking tf2 items into tf2, it's to put blockland items into tf2. I think that kaje's sniper rifle would be cool to put in.

I'm not going to add any Blockland models that are directly based on TF2, sorry.
Then.....

Hmm... Spray paint can should be the jarate (yellow) and mad milk (white)

You know, I'm actually going to write to Valve and suggest a conversion of every weapon to the c_model format. They usually respond to people's questions from what I've heard, so it'll be interesting to see their reasoning behind it.

You know, I'm actually going to write to Valve and suggest a conversion of every weapon to the c_model format. They usually respond to people's questions from what I've heard, so it'll be interesting to see their reasoning behind it.

Oh cool! I love BL and TF2, so these would go great!

Either the Captcha on the email page is broken, or I just sent them 3 identical emails due to there being no indication that the message was actually sent.

Crap.

After I downloaded this, my game started lagging horribly.
I cant even play it anymore.
Help
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 03:55:52 PM by Mute »

After I downloaded this, my game started lagging horribly.
I cant even play it anymore.
Help
Jacksaunt had the same problem.

1. It's the server you're playing on.
2. You installed it incorrectly.

Jacksaunt had the same problem.

1. It's the server you're playing on.
2. You installed it incorrectly.

Well stuff.
How do I undo what I did?

Well stuff.
You mean delete the files?
Open the .zip you downloaded, see what files you want to get rid of, search your main tf folder and clear them out.

Well stuff.
What Flubbman said.

Or uninstall and reinstall.

I love these! Please do the white paintcan can as mad milk and yellow as Jarate!

Butterfly knife as, the butterfly knife?

DBshotgun as the sodapopper?