Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 - Blockland Weapon Pack (v5)  (Read 40616 times)

Rocket Jumper needs to be orange

You should add a hammer for ze scout.

You should add a hammer for ze scout.
Or have it replace the Pyro's sledgehammer?

It's not the shotgun, it's your volume.
I've been playing with this for a few hours now, it's the shotgun.

Question about the installation. Do we just smack 'em in the team fortress two folder? Do we need additional folders?

Question about the installation. Do we just smack 'em in the team fortress two folder? Do we need additional folders?
You just put it in the team fortress 2 folder. The folders you need are included in my zip file, so you don't need to add anything prior to installation.

Peg legs and Wrangler kill icon in a moment!

You just put it in the team fortress 2 folder. The folders you need are included in my zip file, so you don't need to add anything prior to installation.

Peg legs and Wrangler kill icon in a moment!
Alright, I'll go test them out. When the addon's updated, do I have to re-download?

Alright, I'll go test them out. When the addon's updated, do I have to re-download?
Of course. Check back on the topic once in a while to see the updates.

I only have 13 days left until my Photoshop trial runs out, which will make icon-creating nearly impossible as I know of no other program that can handle alpha channels :(

Of course. Check back on the topic once in a while to see the updates.

I only have 13 days left until my Photoshop trial runs out, which will make icon-creating nearly impossible as I know of no other program that can handle alpha channels :(
go for adobe fireworks or get another copy of photoshop..............if you know what i mean

Could you make the gunboats and mantreads blockhead feet?

Could you make the gunboats and mantreads blockhead feet?
I'll get on it later.

Quote from: changelog
v4

- Added Bootlegger (Blockhead Peg Legs)
- Added Wrangler kill icon

how about when a demo is charging, you can make the charged particle jets on the demo's feet

Can we see a pic of the peg leg?

I know of no other program that can handle alpha channels :(

Paint.net