Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 - Blockland Weapon Pack (v5)  (Read 40667 times)

How make model mods for tf2
It's a really lengthy process but it's really easy once you get the hang of it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122800028
Well stuff, apparently I put some texture file in the models folder instead of the actual model files. I should get my stuff together.

There, it should be fixed now. It probably isn't.

It's a really lengthy process but it's really easy once you get the hang of it.
But howwwww.... :cc

You should post these in the TF2 Emporium and put them up on www.TF2Mods.net

Itemtoast

You can also use this to compile your weapons over any item in the game. I found it in the OP of the TF2 Emporium over on Facepunch

The tf2 emporium are a thread full of really helpful modders and most of them actually have items in game.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:34:49 PM by Megaguy2 »

I don't know if posting on the Emporium is a very good idea, since Blockland is relatively unknown and they likely won't be accepted.

One of the Emporiums accepted my Spiral Sallet texture, so they might accept your mod

One of the Emporiums accepted my Spiral Sallet texture, so they might accept your mod
Yes, but the Spiral Sallet is an actual item in TF2. My weapons aren't, and since Blockland is so unknown it won't be very popular.

Redownloaded. They look awesome.

I'd post them anyway, dude. If anything you'd get advise and they will probaably be accepted.

meh, maybe later. I'm working on an actual workshop item at the moment.

How the heck do I reset it? This forgets up some weapon textures and I don't want it

How the heck do I reset it? This forgets up some weapon textures and I don't want it
If you're having texture problems you did something wrong. In order to delete everything, you'll have to remove every file in your tf folder that is also in the TF2BlocklandPack.zip.

The Bootlegger looks lovey with that Pegleg