Author Topic: [UndisclosedNewMod]Early Beta - Taking break  (Read 18962 times)

Sure, play it if you like. The mines are broken for the time being though, just to warn you. I'll be on later to fix things.

Yea I noticed that, I made a few mistakes with me house...I'll learn someday xD

Really weird thing happened...Like this green fog that was so thick you couldn't see through it. Only happened on one side of the island, and the further you walk away from it the closer it got, whereas the closer you got, the further it moved.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 09:46:51 AM by Captn »

Yea I noticed that, I made a few mistakes with me house...I'll learn someday xD

Really weird thing happened...Like this green fog that was so thick you couldn't see through it. Only happened on one side of the island, and the further you walk away from it the closer it got, whereas the closer you got, the further it moved.
:0

wut

:0

wut

Its gone, but uh, I am a terrible builder :s

I stole someones carrots

Its gone, but uh, I am a terrible builder :s

I stole someones carrots

They better not have been mine >:(

Do we still need a VOIP (teamspeak/skype)?

Was fun, expanded the house, built a public smelter, had a dinner party with a bucn of people, went mining together! This may become a new favourite of mine.

had a dinner party with a bucn of people
Couldn't find it.  That's why I wasn't there. :c

Was fun, expanded the house, built a public smelter, had a dinner party with a bucn of people, went mining together! This may become a new favourite of mine.

Was so fun! I now have a house (Thanks CakeQ), some gems, and ALOT OF PIRATE GOLD!

Couldn't find it.  That's why I wasn't there. :c

Its okay, probably for the better. I took a bite of someone else's food, and it turned into a brawl...