Author Topic: Pivot (and/or Stykz) - Platform animation [Megathread] SUBMITED ANIMATIONS! (OP)  (Read 17526 times)

Oh, okay great. The speech is practically done, so tonight i'll do some more animation.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:58:01 PM by Shadowed999 »

A flipping kick, lol. The physics look off a bit during the flip, but oh well.

I don't understand how he moves once he performs the kick.

I don't understand how he moves once he performs the kick.

Basically, he was going to go out of the screen. So what it's supposed to be is the actual scene moving, him pausing, the scene stops moving, and he continues on, lol..

Not my best work, but I felt that the running animation was pretty smooth.

Could've done better with the gun drop.

Haven't done this stuff in awhile. Been messing around with movement (eg walking, jumping, kicking) on sketch paper lately, figured I'd see how I could actually animate things.

The landing is a bit choppy and takes too long, and the initial jump forward isn't too great, but I'm happy with how it turned out otherwise.

Haven't done this stuff in awhile. Been messing around with movement (eg walking, jumping, kicking) on sketch paper lately, figured I'd see how I could actually animate things.

The landing is a bit choppy and takes too long, and the initial jump forward isn't too great, but I'm happy with how it turned out otherwise.
He slows down quite a bit before he lands, as if most of the momentum was canceled.

He slows down quite a bit before he lands, as if most of the momentum was canceled.
oh yeah. that's kinda odd.

i can't install pivot 4 for some reason

like, it WILL install, but it just crashes when i try to open it up.

i can't install pivot 4 for some reason

like, it WILL install, but it just crashes when i try to open it up.

I didn't even know there WAS a pivot 4.

I added some animations to 2nd op

Nice update, Trog.

I would've finished "SvS", but I got bored and forgot about about it completely. I think I stopped at around 150-170 frames, but I have to edit the background color and remove/add effects. I'll get around to it eventually. I hope everyone else's projects are going fine.

edit: osht bushido is animating again wooooah
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 09:56:32 AM by Shadowed999 »

For the guys who are having trouble installing Pivot 4 beta I think its related to the bundled crap-ons that come with the install, select custom install, uncheck everything that's not related to Pivot, decline from those annoying offers, and thats it.

You installed without installing annoying unneeded stuff.