Psyches Crazy Deathmatch! Fight to the death!

Author Topic: Psyches Crazy Deathmatch! Fight to the death!  (Read 668 times)

Psyches Crazy Deathmatch!

Hey Everyone! So, I Built a deathmatch arena! So, I thought I would make a topic here :p

How the game is played:

You spawn randomly in the arena, and the 10 second countdown starts, when the clock reach 0, we all die. Well not really, but soon after that ;) What really happens when the clock reaches 0 Is Random weapons will be tossed throught the arena! And you have to race to get them! You have One Life, and when everyone dies, the next round starts!

And example of the weapons thrown:

Music Is also On the Server :) Some artists are:

Skrillex
Daft Punk
DeadMau5
BoB
And Random Youtube stuff
And also others I cant remember right now, But TRUST me! there is tons!
And feel free to suggest music! but please try and link me to the downloads :)

I am also taking admin applications! But
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 08:22:30 PM by RUSH0814 »

kinda reminds me of hunger games

I was going to add that into the topic :p The running for the weapons thing reminded me of it aha.

Concept is cool, but maybe improve the build.

Concept is cool, but maybe improve the build.
You could be right, but you will see once you play :) there isn't much you can do, in the way of not spamming the arena.

everyone should start with swords and there should be walls and things to limit the field of view to prevent it from being a (larger) clusterforget. multiple weapon throwers should also be added if the arena is expanded and walls added

everyone should start with swords and there should be walls and things to limit the field of view to prevent it from being a (larger) clusterforget. multiple weapon throwers should also be added if the arena is expanded and walls added
That is a good idea!

if you made it like falling platforms servers with winners....

the red with the black
in checkerboard pattern
it hurts my eyes

the red with the black
in checkerboard pattern
it hurts my eyes
Because of the sheer beauty?

Hm, that's a neat concept.

if you made it like falling platforms servers with winners....
What do you mean? the platforms in the middle? and when they fall they get weapons? Or do you mean when they win they get to go to the admin room?

nice to see you came back