I need to make $150 dollars fast.

Author Topic: I need to make $150 dollars fast.  (Read 8919 times)

I've seen threads that ask how to earn money. So what's wrong with this one?Ahh. Try mowing laws and helping out your neighbors.
Ya, this. I used to cut my neighbors, grandmas and few other lawns for some fast cash. Great way. You also get outside and do something other than sitting on a computer.

Am I missing something here? Seriously, I've seen topics like this ALL the time, so why are people so pissed about this one?

Am I missing something here? Seriously, I've seen topics like this ALL the time, so why are people so pissed about this one?
Because Travos likes the 'New Topic' button too much.

Because Travos likes the 'New Topic' button too much.
I saw 2 new threads from him today. Again, wtf am I missing?

stop making so many goddamn topics.
This.

If you want cash, do odd jobs.

I saw 2 new threads from him today. Again, wtf am I missing?
You are missing the point that he posts like, 20 threads in a loving week.

do summer school grant programs. they give you money to learn. easy.

You are missing the point that he posts like, 1
20 threads in a loving week.
Whoa 120? you're kidding. Are you?

Whoa 120? you're kidding. Are you?
I hit the 1 by mistake on my Phone. I edit'd like, 5 secs later. Sorry about that.

SWIM suggests pretending to take fake donations toward a cause (door to door or a public posted box) and then keeping the money, stealing things like phones and then selling them, selling drugs, carding, stealing from stores (really easy if you select your store right and are going for the right product) then selling on ebay or some stuff, printing off coups and then reselling couponed items, phishing sites, pick pocketing, mmo account hacking and then selling, and much much more. Of course, if you want to do it legal... get a job you lazy forget
You can also ewhore and steal things from amazon.

Sell those trains man...
And sell your old Yu-Gi-Oh! cards... I know you have them.

I hit the 1 by mistake on my Phone. I edit'd like, 5 secs later. Sorry about that.
Ah.

Well, this particular topic isn't that bad.

I don't see the issue with making lots of threads. You guys just like to get angry. :/

Tavros, see if you can babysit or feed someone's pets or something.

Sell your ass on the corner.

What I'm getting comes from Gamestop so that is an option.

I don't see the issue with making lots of threads. You guys just like to get angry. :/

Tavros, see if you can babysit or feed someone's pets or something.
I know someone with 10 dogs..