Author Topic: Rather hilarious build stealing  (Read 3028 times)

A blockhead called termibrown townlyCapricious posted a thread in the "Gallery" section, called "Run-Downed Neighborhood"

The thing is, the pictures he posted were actually pictures from my server. Even better was that the build wasn't even complete (sorta WIP, I still let players join however)

But it gets better. I sent him a personal message.
Quote from: Counter
thanks for stealing my build
sorry i couldn't post the exact quote, it didn't save to my outbox or anything

I got a rather humorous reply back.

I didnt steal your build its a coincidence That our builds look alike.
I immediately burst into laughter after hearing this excuse, so I decided to share it.

the amount of evidence is staggering!

Evidence please.
Then again, the build wasn't even that good so I don't see why you would lie about him stealing it...
I believe you.

Duplicated buildings, trees, and roads with bricks removed. Sure seem like its worth taking!

Duplicated buildings, trees, and roads with bricks removed. Sure seem like its worth taking!
lol i know

coming from the same guy telling us to wake up

It got stuffty reviews from people, including myself. On the one hand yes it's stealing, but you would think after looking through the topic and the comments you wouldn't WANT to claim credit for it.

It got stuffty reviews from people, including myself. On the one hand yes it's stealing, but you would think after looking through the topic and the comments you wouldn't WANT to claim credit for it.
I mean, it wasn't THAT bad...

Stolen trees, duped houses with rooms 5 bricks tall, regular roads with a single "hole", ramp bricks to simulate broken glass, random color scheme.

Uh. I mean, I'm being critical and all, but honestly, I wouldn't want to associate myself with the build.

well uh not really, it was horrible

Quote from general discussion topic:
that's funny, I thought I saw this in gallery with horrible ratings.

Oh.
I did.
Average rating is roughly 6/10, most nitpicks being:
No clear improvements apparent :I
something about trees being stolen possibly, see quote for details
They are. They're spot on accurate to some other trees I've seen and they dont match his build style at all.

Also, He's made 3 topics with the map, just to clarify counter.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=220330.0

That guy is a phony.
Yeah, I caught him.

It was Monkeyboy's build, funny how he pulled the same thing twice.

he's making homestuck look bad!
well
worse than it already looks

is that possible anymore