Author Topic: Adventure Mode  (Read 2473 times)

Someone should make an adventure mode game mode.  Does that sound like a good idea?

Blockland already has an adventure mode.

If you jet up to the sun, you'll eventually find a glowing object that looks like this. Click it and Adventure Mode will be unlocked.

He JUST joins the forums, already has an avatar, and his first posts are used for this topic...

Pointing that out.

I should point out that he got the avatar when I refreshed the page.  He JUST got it.

lol you're not funny moron.  I'm not a noob. I know everything.  I even peek through your window...

both of your windows...

Oh my god here we go again

Drop it, guys. It's not funny anymore.

I know there is no adventure mode. I've learned every trick and every move you people make.

I'm just asking for that game mode so don't be trollin', because I am actually trolling you...

I'm just asking for that game mode so don't be trollin', because I am actually trolling you...
ogm admittance to trolling
ban this guy

but yeah I remember this guy making an blockland adventure build, didn't see that thread again.

Is this bannable?

I'm just kidding, I didn't know people can get so offensive over that. :/

well I have to go, I made a deal that i can't go back on to the computer for school days.