Yes, for the lulz
28 (33.7%)
No
7 (8.4%)
No, for the lulz
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 19, 2007, 05:32:27 PM

Author Topic: Let Bones4 Back?  (Read 18038 times)

Really, I find it to be more likely that religion stems from a psychological need rather than because the stuff from the Bible actually happened. I am a believer in Jesus, but not God.

So your like an opposite of a jew?

Why do we have religions

Religion is actually quite stupid, one person tells people these things, and they believe it, prety soon it spreads, now...who is you second source of information? Where is your proof? 1 person teaches it, and everyone believes, no second source and no proof.... now, however there is proof that jesus was crusified, but the religion he taught had none.... most religions are all about seeing messages, and having dreams, but never anything someone can prove... why do we believe in something we have no proof of? no second source?

tl;dr

Data Realms is gonna get raided by 4chan, Anti get your banhammer ready.

Why do we have religions

Religion is actually quite stupid, one person tells people these things, and they believe it, prety soon it spreads, now...who is you second source of information? Where is your proof? 1 person teaches it, and everyone believes, no second source and no proof.... now, however there is proof that jesus was crusified, but the religion he taught had none.... most religions are all about seeing messages, and having dreams, but never anything someone can prove... why do we believe in something we have no proof of? no second source?

BLASPHEMY!!!

It's all psychology. Religion teaches good moral values though, so they are good for something other than being trolled.

youve got a point, but just so you know, i have no problem with whatever someone believes in, let them believe what they want. if bones wants to get all crazed over something he believes is against his religion, just continue on with what the forum was about he believes it, so no reason to flame, nothing good is going to happen... so just ignore it if you have a problem with it. he believes what he wants, and you believe what you want
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 07:09:15 PM by Helena »

STFU about religion, this is about letting Bones4 create a new account.
I say let him back! :D

Yeah, I can't believe we derailed Badspot's thread. We're doomed.

yup!

omg, its happening again!

on topic again:
yes he should

Even though he is a bible thumper, I choose yes.

Sometimes it's necessary for even Jehovah whitenesses get a second chance. It's fun to see them try and outrun the dog to the door.
you just joined...

I know who bones4 is.

He can draw awesome stuff.

Hes an excellent builder