Yes, for the lulz
28 (33.7%)
No
7 (8.4%)
No, for the lulz
7 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 19, 2007, 05:32:27 PM

Author Topic: Let Bones4 Back?  (Read 18054 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
Bones4 deleted his own account in protest a few months back because his religion was highly offended by (among other things) the USSR church of Satan build and the "lol jesus" pic thread.  Other than being crazy, he seemed to be an above average user.

Now he wants to sign up again under a different name.  Should I approve the account or not? 

Poll runs for 5 days or until I get bored. 

I'll choose yes, but unfortunately now you've told us people will just scout for his new account and just flame him, and probably people who they think are him.

Even though he is a bible thumper, I choose yes.

Sometimes it's necessary for even Jehovah whitenesses get a second chance. It's fun to see them try and outrun the dog to the door.

I voted yes because he was nice to me. :cookieMonster:

Yes plz.

need I say more?

I think he will just leave again, for the same reasons. I know that the internet loves to troll Bible-Thumpers.

If I could vote, I would vote yes.

But you are a Blockhead, therefore Nas lost.

Bible-humpers are beating the atheists on 4chan currently :cookieMonster:

Even though he is a bible thumper, I choose yes.

Sometimes it's necessary for even Jehovah whitenesses get a second chance. It's fun to see them try and outrun the dog to the door.
you just joined...

If I could vote, I would vote yes.

You can have my vote as I've never met him.

I voted "Yes, for the lulz", as I figure that there will be lulz. I feel bad that he gets riled up over the religious beliefs of another person.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 06:40:16 PM by TheCannon187 »