Author Topic: I've been having insomnia for the past week now.  (Read 3709 times)

If you don't sleep for 1 week you're on the road to death.
Are you kidding me?
Not getting REM sleep for over a week is most definitely not going to have major life ending problems, however, if he had not gotten any REM sleep for the past week in the FIRST place, I doubt he would have the ability to think up and conjure this post as well as follow up with responses.

Well, yes, I've been kinda stressed because I think about my dad a lot.

Well, yes, I've been kinda stressed because I think about my dad a lot.
For forgets sake you're a bitch.
I constantly see you post about your dad, begging for attention, both of my birth parents were killed when I was 4 years old.  Do you know how many loving times I've told people?  Probably less then ten.  You know why?  Because I'm not an attention whore that likes to exploit my parents' death for my own personal excuses and gains.

forget you and your hypochondriac, self diagnosing mentality.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 09:27:32 PM by Badspot »

I constantly see you post about your dad, begging for attention, both of my birth parents were killed when I was 4 years old.  Do you know how many loving times I've told people?  Probably less then ten.  You know why?  Because I'm not an attention whore that likes to exploit my parents' death for my own personal excuses and gains.

Just because I mention my dad is begging for attention? Anyways, I can't wait until you raise your kid like this.

I constantly see you post about your dad, begging for attention, both of my birth parents were killed when I was 4 years old.  Do you know how many loving times I've told people?  Probably less then ten.  You know why?  Because I'm not an attention whore that likes to exploit my parents' death for my own personal excuses and gains.

you're rather rude
some people will be more upset by things than other people and you should accept that

Dude take a chill... Were you like this when you got your girlfriend pregnant?

Just because I mention my dad is begging for attention? Anyways, I can't wait until you raise your kid like this.

You constantly exploit your dad and his death, for your own gain and excuses.
"Oh I hate having almost all of my dads qualities sometimes"
"Sometimes I'm stressed because I miss my dad"
Don't even loving tell me you don't.

you're rather rude
some people will be more upset by things than other people and you should accept that
Where did I state that he cannot grieve over his fathers death?

Dude take a chill... Were you like this when you got your girlfriend pregnant?
Sorry I'm offended by people who exploit death.

You constantly exploit your dad and his death, for your own gain and excuses.
"Oh I hate having almost all of my dads qualities sometimes"
"Sometimes I'm stressed because I miss my dad"

You asked me if I have stress, I told you. Also, I do inherit most of his dna.

Also, I like how you dodged if you were going to raise your kid like this.

Holy forget, dude back off. The boy's dad died recently. YOU had time to get the trauma off your chest, PLUS you were four! This adolescent kid, who is going through many bodily changes like half this forum are, is experiencing this stuff head on. Don't call him a bitch for missing his dad, starfish. I saw my grandpa lying dead on the ground when I walked in his house expecting to go on a boat ride with him, that loving traumatized me. I've gotten over it mainly, but blips of the moment here and there get to me. Sorry we're not all as resilient as you, almighty Yola.

You asked me if I have stress, I told you. Also, I do inherit most of his dna.

Also, I like how you dodged if you were going to raise your kid like this.
I'm not dodging anything, and if you think that you know me well enough to judge my parenting skills of my own child and/or believe that you are in a position to raise a child better than me feel free to go ahead and continue with that, otherwise my child has literally no reason to be running through your mind.

And it's not just those posts, it's so many more, if it was just one or two times I would understand, but it's not.

You have the logic of a dumbass.

Not everyone is as strong as you when it comes to emotions. Stop thinking that people can just deal with things instantly just because you did it. You obviously don't understand what's going on through his life.

Holy forget, dude back off. The boy's dad died recently. YOU had time to get the trauma off your chest, PLUS you were four! This adolescent kid, who is going through many bodily changes like half this forum are, is experiencing this stuff head on. Don't call him a bitch for missing his dad, starfish. I saw my grandpa lying dead on the ground when I walked in his house expecting to go on a boat ride with him, that loving traumatized me. I've gotten over it mainly, but blips of the moment here and there get to me. Sorry we're not all as resilient as you, almighty Yola.
You guys are misunderstanding me.

I in NO way insulted his fathers death, nor his grievance towards that subject.  I insulted HIM for using his fathers death as an excuse and plea for sympathy in life.

You guys are misunderstanding me.

I in NO way insulted his fathers death, nor his grievance towards that subject.  I insulted HIM for using his fathers death as an excuse and plea for sympathy in life.

How many times have I said that I don't plea for attention? 50 times? This is getting ridiculous.

How many times have I said that I don't plea for attention? 50 times? This is getting ridiculous.
Then stop.
loving.
Posting.
About.
It.

Then stop.
loving.
Posting.
About.
It.

"Are you stressed?"

"Yeah, I've been thinking about my dad a lot"