Author Topic: Cameras and Boat  (Read 4330 times)

Hello Im Suggesting This Because It Seemed Like A Cool Idea. The Idea Is To Make A Tool That Alows You To Say Hit A 1x1 And Then say A 1x4x6 And The 1x1 Is The Camera(Live Feed) And The 1x4x6 Is The Screen So If You Watch The Brick You Can See Anything The Camera Sees Like Some One Could Make An Arena And Make TV Screens For It Or like Screens For People At A DM That Dont Want To DM Or Anything Like This....

My Second Idea Is A Warship And Or A Canoe This Is What It Should Do.....

It Floats In Water(Water Acts As Land For The Boat)
It Has Like 3 Seats For The Canoe And Like 6 For The Warship Like A Roman Ship That Has 4 Seats For Slaves And 2 For A Slave Driver And The Captain Or Whatever So Its Pretty Much A Transport Ship
Last But Not Least It Should Have A Weapon In The Front Like A Cannon And The Canoe A Spear Or Somthing

Thats All I Got For Now I Know It Sounds Really Hard But It Will Be Worth It Once Its Done

Why Do You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word?

Also, a boat is impossible without changing the engine, or atleast for vanilla anyway...

Why Don't You Just Read What He Has To Say And Make Fun Of Him Through Imitation Instead Of Wasting Posts?

I Did, Didn't You Read My Post?

Ahh, Then You Should Really Read It. It Is A Good Post, You Know?

The Camera Thingy You Suggested Would Probably Lag If It Was Used A Lot.
The Boat Probably Wouldn't Be Possible Without An Engine Change. Which Isn't Easy.

Man, I Really Sound handicapped Right Now, Don't I? :cookieMonster:
Lol.

DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT. EVER.

The Camera Thingy You Suggested Would Probably Lag If It Was Used A Lot.
The Boat Probably Wouldn't Be Possible Without An Engine Change. Which Isn't Easy.

Man, I Really Sound handicapped Right Now, Don't I? :cookieMonster:
Lol.

DO NOT TALK LIKE THAT. EVER.

OH RLY!?!?!

lol, if only i could requrect that game boy pokemon thing with the oh rly fight :P that cracked me up so hard.

A boat is possible, BadSpot said it...

Boat is possible. Just use a player Datablock (notice how players float in water).

Only problem is that there is no precedent for us to work with. If Badspot or Ephi or someone released a boat mod then we could just mod that.

Wait a sec.....didn't someone release a small boat awhile ago that was an item?

Yes but in some cases it laged, in others it sank, and it was abanded

I'm pretty sure the method he used was just a cheap hack, not really a boat vehicle.