Author Topic: I think I want to kill my mom.  (Read 22668 times)

Let me give you a run down about her. She is a slut who had me at 18. She is the sole reason I'm pro-choice. I'm hoping more whores that got knocked up at her age and would become stuffty parents would abort their kids as opposed to bringing them up miserably. She is 33 or something now and is single, haven't having her pusillanimous individual raided in the last 8 years. Of course, know that the last of her eggs are being destroyed by the body she's constantly in an angry state. She reminds me constantly about how pathetic I am about about how I suck the last loving slivers of joy out of her mind and how horribly unproud she is that I fell from her womb.

I want to kill this lady. Since she has no love in her life, besides possibly her own parents, and I would rather sit on this computer I am on now for the rest of my life than spend one more loving day with her, she has cats to add some bonding to her spirit. She speaks to these two cats like she would a room mate. Asking them how they were, how their days have been, and if they're hungry constantly. God forbid one of them meows back in response; thus ushering in an hour of goo-goo'ing while I mutter at her uselessness from the other room.

If my computer could pay the bills, I'd kill my mom.

If she doesn't have a job, take everything that you can, or that you need, and move on. While I didn't have a problem with my mother, there just wasn't enough money to keep me around, so I was homeless between the age of 11 to 13. But really, after I had figured out what I should do, I asked my grandparents if I could live with them, and I lived with them until July. My mother has a better job now, and she can afford to look after me. Though I pay some of the bills, it's not nearly as bad as it was when I couldn't eat everyday.

She's not poor, that isn't a problem. I obviously have enough money to keep a computer running 24/7 and to keep as fat as I am. But she's stingy. I've never gotten a dime I didn't need to sweat blood for. Out of her 60K$ yearly paycheck, after her yearly fees and such, almost all spare money goes into savings of some kind. Knowing her, she'll probably loving blow her retirement (which will be millions by the time she does retire) for the sole purpose of me not getting jack stuff.

'Agitated' isn't affiliated with this, she tells me every day to get the forget out.

God I sound like a whiny emo bitch right about now. I need to kill her just to show I have balls at this point.

it's not nearly as bad as it was when I couldn't eat everyday.
You didnt eat everday? =O

No, not very often. I think Iban's problem is that his mother seems to treat him like a leech rather than as her son. Which really sucks.

Badspot

• Administrator
I prescribe retro-active abortion. 

I prescribe retro-active abortion. 

I lol'd.

You defecate on my server and then me? What's next?

Not my mom's cats, I hope!

Maybe she's saving money for your college education or something...

... one can hope  :panda:

just tell everyone you killed her in self defence of being raped by her.
then plant drugs in her pocket.

start a new life being a boy-whore on the corner

Maybe she's saving money for your college education or something...

... one can hope  :panda:

She's told me that if I don't get a scholarship I don't go to college and that if I don't go to college she's kicking me out.

You're family loving sucks.

Best punishment is to be successful.

Kill her now and you go to prison for the prime of your life (maybe all of it) and return to the world a more bitter person with many hopes and opportunities dashed.

On the other hand...if you be successful, make plenty of money, persue what you want and in the end, are happy; then you have beaten her.

It sounds corny but killing her will not make her suffer, only you.

BTW. Now sounds like a good time to advocate....

SAFE love ; cos teen pregnancy is not pretty

Best punishment is to be successful.

Kill her now and you go to prison for the prime of your life (maybe all of it) and return to the world a more bitter person with many hopes and opportunities dashed.

On the other hand...if you be successful, make plenty of money, persue what you want and in the end, are happy; then you have beaten her.

It sounds corny but killing her will not make her suffer, only you.

BTW. Now sounds like a good time to advocate....

SAFE love ; cos teen pregnancy is not pretty
I agree.

Goes for criminals too. How can a murderer learn what they did wrong if you kill them under the death penalty? Sure it costs money to keep them in jail, but a life of endless imprisonment seems more terrible, imo, than death.