Author Topic: For...the love....of pie...  (Read 6910 times)

I made a movie or 2 in RTB and recently started a couple of mods and maps.

My advice (perhaps a repeat of what others have said) is to avoid being fake. Despite what you might think, we know when you 'fudging' it.

I think the biggest grievance for those of us who have been around awhile is when a new person shows up and acts like he as has been around for months and starts attacking newer users for posts that look just like their own.

Oh yeah....and all of us hate those "Oh you all hate me- I go die now" threads.

Jesus Christ Jubei, we did not need anymore pics of your girlfriend.

I tried to mod once. I tried my mod, and all I had were the words "YOU SUCK ASS" om my screen. So you see I dont do that anymore
lol, i just joined......and that was that....noone ever called me a noob, they accepted me as one of there own.... *cries*
you are a noob...

anyways...
i just spent time on the forums and in game and made friends like banana(miga)

EDIT:bad quote is bad :D

Let me explain the internet: If your a noob, you will never stop being a noob. If your a newb, people classify you as a noob and you always stay a newb unless you become a noob. If your neither a noob or a newb you can branch out, unless you become a noob/newb, then your screwed.
WRONG. You have to stop acting like one though. (I'm not saying you do, I don't know who you are.

Well, That is wrong too. Even if you stop acting like one, your knowledge fits that of noobs (because no one teaches noobs, they just flame). So you dont know whats going on, and everyone see's that your a noob that doesnt act like a total noob. Then your flamed/kicked for being a noob, and eventually you get sick of it. Cycle starts over again.

Let me explain the internet: If your a noob, you will never stop being a noob. If your a newb, people classify you as a noob and you always stay a newb unless you become a noob. If your neither a noob or a newb you can branch out, unless you become a noob/newb, then your screwed.
WRONG. You have to stop acting like one though. (I'm not saying you do, I don't know who you are.

Well, That is wrong too. Even if you stop acting like one, your knowledge fits that of noobs (because no one teaches noobs, they just flame). So you dont know whats going on, and everyone see's that your a noob that doesnt act like a total noob. Then your flamed/kicked for being a noob, and eventually you get sick of it. Cycle starts over again.

From what I've seen of you in-game, you're not a noob, and that post also makes me think you aren't.

And Colten/Helena: That was the funniest thing I've read in a loooong time. Noob.

i remember when i joined blockland i finally stopped getting flamed recently and btw 1x1 buildings are spam

step one: change your name to something with a ring to it. Try BANANAPHONEMOCHALATEMIXMASTER 29.
step two: join a server.
step three: say "wazup" or "hai"
step four: patiently wait for it to load.
step five: ask whats going on(I.E. server rules or theme)
step six: go along accordingly, If they say its spam, use bigger bricks.
step seven: profit.

The seven extra thingys:
1) dont use the word noob ever.
2) dont randomly shoot guns.
3) dont randomly spawn items.
4) dont build in "null space"(an area where people spam weapon spawns and pointless junk)
5) when asking someone something, say _name_, _question_?
not HEY DUDE HEY DUDE HEY DUDE over and over untill you get their antention
6) when remarking on a build, be as professional as possible and always start with the pros.(you'll get better reception)
7) to save bricks when building, use 4by1by5s.
16by16 plate, place 1by1by5s in the corners to make mini Ls(a 2by2by5 with a piece removed) then use the 4by1by5s to fill in the 12 stud gaps. This is a commonly used system, although its benefits result in some lack of detail. If you use smaller bricks, be it only to preserver detail and not to give it a "castle brick wall look".
If you start a newspaper again get a real website for it.

you should also make shur to read the welcom mesages sory about my spelling

you should also make shur to read the welcom mesages sory about my spelling

Yes, apologizing is very good, but hard to do when you actually mess something up, such as spelling (no harm meant). Also getting to know people is a very good way to go.

Avoid asking too many questions if you are new to something, and try to figure it out yourself.

If a large percentage of people ask(force) you to do/stop something, stop/keep doing it.

also i consider p*e a cus word
also popcorn and oranges