Some (4?) forum accounts compromised

Author Topic: Some (4?) forum accounts compromised  (Read 33881 times)

Nothing?
He was acting like an starfish to them. Momentum asked what was happening, he responded like a smartass. And acer pointed out something as well and he decided to be a bitch.

remember that one time Plaz or someone made that topic about how a huge attack was coming?
and now some of their signatures say "The storm is coming."
weird.

My fear is that more accounts will be compromised

remember that one time Plaz or someone made that topic about how a huge attack was coming?
and now some of their signatures say "The storm is coming."
weird.
plaz said 2014, right?  or was that poiuyt

So we're safe now right? I'm afraid of posting.

:-(

Oh my

;.;

What if a hacking spree is coming.

"The storm is coming." Scares the stuff outta me.

Lord Tony can't log in either, he's told me this.
When I try to go to the password recovery, it sends me a link to my email to reset my password
HOWEVER the link just takes me back to password reminder
asking me to put in my email
so it's taking me into a loop

Didn't Plaz make a post about how he will hack the forums and has like 1000$ in money for blockland accounts?

I suspect him or Okiver

Isn't hacking accounts illegal or something?

I just tested it, the whole recover password system is broken now. I tried to recover my own password and it emailed me but the sent link just takes me to the reminder page, not a password reset page.

Didn't Plaz make a post about how he will hack the forums and has like 1000$ in money for blockland accounts?

I suspect him or Okiver

That's more sad than scary.

Lord Tony can't log in either, he's told me this.

This happened to me at some point due to a typo (I managed to go back in history and grab the actual input though).

actually there is a very serious chance that several more people's accounts are in danger. and the guy's ip ban is just keeping him from doing it for a bit here.
but the only people who it would affect are the ones who hung out in the pony topic.

Copy the steam account lock thing?