Some (4?) forum accounts compromised

Author Topic: Some (4?) forum accounts compromised  (Read 33736 times)

you all seem so cereal about this lol

I personally think it was sephiroth or whatever his alias is; he sometimes talks about  keylogging people and stealing their keys.

oh god the forum just went blank for me in off topic

I'm scard

Lol. Maybe my debugger can fix this problem. Lulz no it can't.
Interessting topic, very interessting.

Is this guy really a big threat right now? Like he could just hack anyone at any moment, or was he able to figure out some passwords? Anyways, I hope this bullstuff ends soon. It doesn't help that SOME PEOPLE WERE REQUESTING HIM TO POST CERTAIN THINGS COUGH COUGH PONY MEGATHREAD LAST NIGHT. I also wonder if there is any specific order to these attacks, like are those just people he doesn't like or people with the worst passwords?

I also wonder if there is any specific order to these attacks, like are those just people he doesn't like or people with the worst passwords?

well spectrum was hijacked after calling him a cunt, but that's all I can come up with

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=34481;sa=showPosts
For some reason I can't view TeeJay's latest posts. Is it just massive spam or is it blocked or something?

it's an image that's 9999999 pixels wide

it's an image that's 9999999 pixels wide
Ah.

I think it should be deleted.

I can't view page 14 of the procrastination Megathread can anyone else?

Hey my Malwarebytes is detecting objects is my computer at risk? It would kind of make sense because I was in the topic where it all happened and I think my firewall got demolished.

I can't view page 14 of the procrastination Megathread can anyone else?
It got removed.

It was yola
His drama topic was deleted