Author Topic: Oh, hey, there goes my faith in today's TV-watching youth.  (Read 2134 times)

http://random-ness.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Channel
Jondanger23's reveiw

Phineas and ferb:AWSUM A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Gravity falls:Really Really Good A++++++

Everything else:LAME Z---------------------------
■Phineas and Ferb: PHINEAS AND FERB 4EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPICNESS! IT HAS ADVENTURE! IT HAS HUMOR! IT HAS ROMANCE! IT HAS DRAMA! IT HAS PLATYPUSES! IT HAS SECRET AGENTS! IT HAS MUSIC! HAS GELATIN! IT HAS A BLOWTORCH AND SOME MORE PEANUT BUTTER! IT ROCKS!!!!!!! AND DON'T SAY IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME, CAUSE IT'S NOT! RUNNING GAGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE SAME, YET DIFFERENT! FOR EXAMPLE, "Hey, where's Perry?" is different then "Oh can I say it? Where's Perry? Where is that Platypus? Where art thou Perry? Where P-man is?". See what I mean. AND THE IDEA OF THE SHOW IS THE SAME, YET DIFFERNET, TOO! FOR EAMPLE, building a rollercoaster or building a Icy-Penguin-Freeze Your Socks Off-Breath-inator thingey, is different then helping your sister retrieve a disc from a giant robot or making some meatloaf with hate. SEE! THE SHOW IS EPIK!!!!!!! AAAAAAAA+++++++++
Phineas and Ferb - Awesome, DOOF ROCKS! YEAH! A++++++[++++ spam snip]
Phineas and Ferb: Finally, something worth watching! :DDDDDDDDDDD IT'S BEYOND WHAT'S EPICNNESSLY POSSIBLE! :D(ps its epic) 9001/10!!!!1
MrJoshbumstead's reveiw
 ■PHINEAS AND FERB- WICKED AWSOME! THE BEST THREE IS! PERRY ROCKS!PnF!
The rest are terible because they arnt like Mickey Mouse or Winnie the Pooh which are awsome!

What happened to the good cartoons and shows :(

Phineas and Ferb is the only entertaining show on disney channel

Phineas and Ferb is the only entertaining show on disney channel

Gravity falls?

Gravity falls?
I love this show. Normally I watch the history channel though.

I've decided to give me honest Review...

I love this show. Normally I watch the history channel though.
misread as "Normally I watch it on history channel though." and temporarily lost faith in history channel

Disney Channel....
That channel where you would expect disney material like cartoons and stuff but get a thousand of stupid real people series.
Sorry, but there is not much good at the Disney Channel IMO, these kids may actually be right, somewhat.

It's not the best series, but entertaining.
Especially for kids.
I can certainly understand their view.

I personally like Phineas and Ferb. It's a decent cartoon. I only hate Disney for the over abundance of stuff live action shows where there's a broken record playing live audience laughter in the background.

I personally like Phineas and Ferb. It's a decent cartoon. I only hate Disney for the over abundance of stuff live action shows where there's a broken record playing live audience laughter in the background.
Very much this, although I haven't seen the show in quite some time.

IT HAS PLATYPUSES

Platypuses?

(Plat-ey-pew-ses)

Platypuses