Sony's PS4 Megathread (02/20/2013)

Author Topic: Sony's PS4 Megathread (02/20/2013)  (Read 16388 times)

Is Kingdom Hearts 3 in league with Half Life 3? Or has there actually been some talk about Kingdom Hearts 3 and if they're working on it or not?
KH3 is pretty much HL3 as far as I'm concerned.

Is Kingdom Hearts 3 in league with Half Life 3? Or has there actually been some talk about Kingdom Hearts 3 and if they're working on it or not?
they are working on it, but in terms of hype and people doubting its existence, pretty much

Should just release it for Wii U and PS4.

It's probably gonna be highly anticipated.
It's gonna be about Kairi becoming a keyblade master and Sora destroys Xehanort, darkness, and all that shizz.

Oh god forbid you take 5 minutes out of your day to swap consoles. I truly don't see the issue here.
i have a lot of PS1 games, and i don't have a PS1 anymore. My PS2 is on the verge of breaking.

Why hello Xbox controller and Kinect.
nono your wrong there

The controller has both sticks on the bottom, unlike the xbox's!

Why hello Kinect.
Implying the Kinect was a completely original idea to begin with.

nono your wrong there

The controller has both sticks on the bottom, unlike the xbox's!
Plus the Xbox controller is made for people with big hands.

Kinect.

Haha nice joke. Guess what? Sony came out with Kinect first. It was called Eye Toy for the PS2. This is why you're called Lamebro1.

Why hello Xbox controller and Kinect.
?  The dual shock has always had the same basic design.  If anything, the new parts are more inspired by the Move.

Haha nice joke. Guess what? Sony came out with Kinect first. It was called Eye Toy for the PS2. This is why you're called Lamebro1.
and nintendo came out with motion control called the powerglove first

and nintendo came out with motion control called the powerglove first

That didn't work and was a piece of stuff. I'd applaud anyone that could make the same thing but do it better.

Why hello Xbox controller
?
If anything the Wii U Pro controller is an Xbox controller

The Xbox controller ripped off the Sony Dual Shock controller. They only managed to get away with it by switching the D-pad and the brown townog stick and let's face it. That joystick and d-pad placement is so awkward to use.