Author Topic: Cooking Mishaps  (Read 1012 times)

Post times where you or someone else was injured while preparing breakfast/lunch/dinner
Ill start

A few minutes ago I was helping my grandmother prepare dinner, and i accidently cut my thumb with the knife
I swear blood was covering half of my thumb and its still going even with a band-aid on.

Once, I was making pizza, and I got my pizza cutter out and almost sliced my finger off. I had to get stitches :(

I was trying to get ice cream and I cut myself with the scoop.

I was trying to get ice cream and I cut myself with the scoop.
aw did you get a boo-boo? :c

My sister once needed stitches because she was cutting a pickle with a butterknife, it went through the pickle and kept going into the skin between her fingers.

My mom was making her delicious eggrolls when she spilled really hot oil on her hand.

Grating cheese on taco night and grated the knuckle on my thumb.

My sister once needed stitches because she was cutting a pickle with a butterknife, it went through the pickle and kept going into the skin between her fingers.

My mom was making her delicious eggrolls when she spilled really hot oil on her hand.
what? you need to be like, intentionally cutting yourself for a long time with a butterknife to get stitches

what? you need to be like, intentionally cutting yourself for a long time with a butterknife to get stitches
what I thought

It isn't that hard to cut yourself.
Think of it this way: Sometimes thin sheets of tree material cut us, it seems like a butter knife would be a weapon of mass destruction.

Think of it this way: Sometimes thin sheets of tree material cut us, it seems like a butter knife would be a weapon of mass destruction.
you do KNOW what a butterknife is, right?

Call in the Butter A-130!
*laughs in enemies face* MWUAHAHAHA WE WILL SLICE ALL OF YOUR BUTTERR!!!!! AHAHAAHA

Also, technically, it was a table knife, not a butter knife. My bad.

Call in the Butter A-130!
*laughs in enemies face* MWUAHAHAHA WE WILL SLICE ALL OF YOUR BUTTERR!!!!! AHAHAAHA

Also, technically, it was a table knife, not a butter knife. My bad.
allyourbutterarebelongtous
No.
I know what sarcasm is, so that was useless

>Thread about people getting cuts.

Ha. Try Oil burns.

In culinary, I was cooking some vegetables in oil and water splashed into the pan when I put them in (The veggies were frozen). Water and Hot oil aren't friends. Oil flew out of the pan, onto my hand. It burned for 3 hours.

>Thread about people getting cuts.

Ha. Try Oil burns.

In culinary, I was cooking some vegetables in oil and water splashed into the pan when I put them in (The veggies were frozen). Water and Hot oil aren't friends. Oil flew out of the pan, onto my hand. It burned for 3 hours.
I said earlier my mom got an oil burn :/