11 (22.9%)
YES
28 (58.3%)
No
3 (6.3%)
NO!!!!
6 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author Topic: Is Borderlands 2 worth it?  (Read 2239 times)

no borderlands 2 is definitely not worth raping all the fat kids of blf

it isn't multiplatform, keep this in mind.

Its okay i guess. All you do in the game is shoot midgets with guns. Its not flawed, but it isnt great either. All the bosses are easy and you just have to fire at them long enough so their healthbar goes empty and they die. Money is almost worthless and your death penalty is losing 5 bucks and you get reconstructed at the nearest checkpoint. Some missions and quests go along the lines of 'kill 0/10 bonerfarts' or 'fill 0/5 mailboxes in 50 seconds'. The last stand thing is pretty dull. If there is a psycho or a bird around, its more like a free medkit than a penalty for losing health. The game over uses the words 'awesome' and 'badass' till the point that stuff is blowing out of your head. Its like the game is trying to be a 'hip cool grandpa' or something. If you can get it for cheap, then go ahead and play it. In the scale of '0 = avoid' and '5 = must get', i give it a 3,8. You don't need to experience it, but its pretty fine i guess. The graphics are pretty cartoony, and they live up to that statement. Most textures look like they were hand drawn with charcoal or something. Its cool. The game also suffers from some glitches. for example, i cant start the game at all atm.

I really enjoyed Borderlands 2 multiplayer.  Only complaint I have is the interface seriously sucks and is very console-feeling.  Terrible to use on PC

But the game has great humor, great art style, fun gameplay, ect. 

But I highly recommend playing the side missions.  The group I played with refused and just played the story missions, towards the end everything was anywhere from 3-10 levels higher than us and it took hours to beat missions that shoulda taken minutes

Unless you have a mac, in which case all of your friends can't play with you
dammit

basically yes.

I don't understand how that reaction image is relevant in any way. I wasn't trying to be funny.

Also i forgot to mention that the vehicle controls are loving stuff.

EDIT:@Jario if you thought that "kill 0/5 bonerfarts" was a "joke", you haven't played the game because it is an actual mission. Sir Hammerlock gives it to you.

feel free to disregard what he said.
Why not? Its an honest review of the game. Of course it has many pros too, but the way i do reviews is that i think of the game as "Best thing ever" and give it negative points.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 11:29:52 AM by Tonkka² »

yes because handsome jack

As much as Borderlands 2 is improved over Borderlands, I found it was less repayable, mainly because the focus of the game is loot, even though the plot is a huge deal. You play the plot, but you play to get more powerful, and after you reach the highest level, even with only one character, it seems to lose all replay value, at least for me. :(

The loot generation system is more strict, so most powerful stuff at the end of the road isn't very diverse or fun, at least not compared to the first one.

I want this game so bad. Played it on console but I want it for PC

BUY ME IT DARNIT

EDIT:@Jario if you thought that "kill 0/5 bonerfarts" was a "joke", you haven't played the game because it is an actual mission. Sir Hammerlock gives it to you.
I like to think I've played the game long enough to know the mission

I don't understand how that reaction image is relevant in any way. I wasn't trying to be funny.
you obviously don't know how to read between lines

He's saying he doesn't like your opinion. TBI i'm not too fond of it either, i think Borderlands 2 is a great game. you know who else thinks Borderlands 2 is a great game? This guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDPxcFNgTOg

I like to think I've played the game long enough to know the mission
you obviously don't know how to read between lines
If you're going to use a Reaction Pic, use one that matches your reaction perfectly. Also, instead of just saying my opinion is bad, why don't you state your own opinion of the game? Looking at a person and saying "You are a stuff" and walking away is a bastard act.

He's saying he doesn't like your opinion. TBI i'm not too fond of it either, i think Borderlands 2 is a great game. you know who else thinks Borderlands 2 is a great game? This guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDPxcFNgTOg
I don't have time to watch a 22 minute long AVGN rip-off. If you can't state your review in 5 minutes or less, you are a bad reviewer.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 01:50:43 PM by Tonkka² »

If you can't state your review in 5 minutes or less, you are a bad reviewer.
You're an idiot. You don't even realize the fact that a longer review has more factual information, It gives more Detail and it is better, IMO any video review that isn't at least 10 minutes + is some Lazy Half-Assed rushed stuff. Just think about that  for a few moments.

On top of that i doubt you even bothered to watch at least 4 minutes of the actual review.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 02:00:27 PM by Blockoverlord »

If you're going to use a Reaction Pic, use one that matches your reaction perfectly.
it does

Also, instead of just saying my opinion is bad, why don't you state your own opinion of the game?
very nicely optimised
get it brother
I did

why don't you read instead of getting mad, lol