Author Topic: F:NV Mods - Actual Vehicles and Radio Missiles  (Read 904 times)

Fallout: New Vegas is officially old as stuff, and most development of any kind on it has ceased. One man, however, has not only not stopped, but has created some of the coolest stuff I've ever seen:

Oh man i remember this guy. He's pretty cool.

Lol kind of late i have been use XRE Cars and Smartarms for several weeks now!

Lol kind of late i have been use XRE Cars and Smartarms for several weeks now!
never said it was breaking news, and besides, this late in the life cycle, most people wouldn't have been paying attention to the mod developments.

never said it was breaking news, and besides, this late in the life cycle, most people wouldn't have been paying attention to the mod developments.
True true.

One thing i find weird about CARS! Is people get to buy the Goodsprings car for 261 caps.
I gotta buy it for 3361 caps.

so hey i downloaded both of them and they don't work...however there is a truck in goodsprings that has missiles and a rocket launcher an a mod, i can't use the mod and the rockets don't go with the rocket launcher...

so hey i downloaded both of them and they don't work...however there is a truck in goodsprings that has missiles and a rocket launcher an a mod, i can't use the mod and the rockets don't go with the rocket launcher...
Do you have NVSE?

i have no idea what that is....so, no
Okay.
It should say in the mod page.

where

give me a link to this "nvse" i search it up and all i find are mods that say "you need nvse to use this"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 07:15:59 PM by WOLFPACK2 »

google nvse. it's the first result.

Isn't the landscape so filled with stuff that you couldn't drive anyways?

actually, that's part of why he recommends the invisible wall remover - one of the functions was to even out some of the terrain after he released CARS! to make it more compatible.

ok i got nvse but i still can't get the cars to work...

Well deep in NCR territory they rediscovered electricity, so I assume cars have been remade. The masters army used Steam trucks to get super mutants around.