RTB DOWN until further notice

Author Topic: RTB DOWN until further notice  (Read 27050 times)

I think we can all take comfort in the fact that atleast the best features of RTB still work.

BlockBot must be so lonely right now.

For a while it said I was already logged in when I tried to log in and I thought someone got my key :(

BlockBot appears to be making up for the lack of users on the service at the moment.

BlockBot, you silly goose.

Someone drama her, I hate spammers on RTB

XD blockbot spams when no ones looking XD

I think we can all take comfort in the fact that atleast the best features of RTB still work.
Best features= IRC chatroom, whatever its called, Mod Manager, Server Settings (Still working?)
You have brought everyone in Blockland together as a whole, and made it easier to not only make friends, but to know where they are and when to connect to them RTB is by far the best add-on ever, but all that goes up must come down. you've hit the ground, You'll fly once again, i guarantee it ;) Forgetting about Badspot for a minute you are the god of this game after all, (wait, do you still play?)
NOTICE: PLEASE FIX THE ABILITY TO ADD CHAT ROOMS it would be nice to have a seapret chat room for my Clan. and then to prevent spam, if a chatroom that isn't one of the 3 original ones have the chatroom auto delete itself after 5 or 10 minutes of 0 users.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 04:13:36 PM by Yin Yang »

god damn i thought i might not be able to use the manual for a moment

:C Don't let kalphiter see this thread

Best features= IRC, Mod Manager.
You have brought everyone in Blockland together as a whole, and made it easier to not only make friends, but to know where they are and when to connect to them RTB is by far the best add-on ever, but all that goes up must come down. you've hit the ground, You'll fly once again, i guarantee it ;) Forgetting about Badspot for a minute you are the god of this game after all, (wait, do you still play?)
How could irc be the best part of RTB if RTB doesn't use any irc?
Also good job on missing the joke

diz iz no gud. sanvich vill fix.

At least Blockbot is okay.

My god.

I hope this gets fixed, quickly.