50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 104560 times)

^that pistol looks pretty nice, SF^

I think spring pistols/shotguns are undervalued. They're pretty powerful(read as:have more power than EBBs and some GBBs), easy to repair, easy to manage, don't jam to often(if they do, they're easy to un-jam), and cost a low amount of funds. The only problem that exists with them is that they're one-shot per pump. At the very least, they're good for an emergency/back-up/backyard skirmish weapon.

yeah where's the pistol from? love the model.

i like the shotgun too. how much did that cost

I need one under 15 bucks that is like a glock or a shotgun.

yeah where's the pistol from? love the model.

i like the shotgun too. how much did that cost

I need one under 15 bucks that is like a glock or a shotgun.
The pistol is a CYMA P.817 Glock18c, & the shotgun cost me around 75 bucks.

But you are getting nowhere close to anything good under $15 unfortunately, much less anything bigger than a pistol.

The pistol is a CYMA P.817 Glock18c, & the shotgun cost me around 75 bucks.

But you are getting nowhere close to anything good under $15 unfortunately, much less anything bigger than a pistol.
I'm fine with that, lol. I got a pretty good one for about 5 bucks but it broke because we weren't treating it correctly.

I'm fine with that, lol. I got a pretty good one for about 5 bucks but it broke because we weren't treating it correctly.
I had a see-through Colt 1911 & see-through Sig Sauer P228, but for NO REASON one airsoft fight, when I was pulling back the slides, when I let go the slides flew off the damn things & crash landed on the floor.

They were pretty  stuffty though lol

edit:oh my god yes
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:15:40 PM by Sonicfangirl11 »

The only problem that exists with them is that they're one-shot per pump. At the very least, they're good for an emergency/back-up/backyard skirmish weapon.
You have to pull the slide back on the pistol every time to shoot?
Also where can I find a sight/scope for my mossberg?

see-through Sig Sauer P228, but for NO REASON one airsoft fight, when I was pulling back the slides, when I let go the slides flew off the damn things & crash landed on the floor.

Oh man, I had the same instance

Same thing, but add a backyard and a spring flying out the front of the gun when the slides split open.

also, I prefer stick grenades, but the ones you posted were cool too.
You have to pull the slide back on the pistol every time to shoot?
Also where can I find a sight/scope for my mossberg?
Yup, spring weapons aren't good for Primaries. Unless they're Shotguns or Long-range rifles.

Do you mean an actual "scope" or just optics in general, like a red dot sight?

http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/Categories/37-Airsoft-Optics-Scopes-and-Dot-Sights.aspx
http://evike.com/
http://www.airsoftstation.com/
http://airsoftgi.com/
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 03:37:30 PM by Shadowed999 »

I guess scope, I know shotguns with scopes look funny but it might be useful, until I pump it for spread

If you're in California, Evike is a good place to buy from. Airsoft Megastore is pretty good, too. Evike tends to have good deals and AM has sales almost every week or two. Airsoft GI is okay, but some of their stuff is OP. :/

have a kwa mp7 gas blowback, 3 mags, tact vest for holding said mags, powerful spring pistol, 125 dollar all metal  electric ak, gas blowback mac11 and a broken gas blowback g18

Mine just stopped shooting, it was good as a model for non-airsoft wars.

Top gun- 390+
Sniper- 350+
Bottom gun- 400+
It also has a neat little camera mounted on the barrel.

Just got a new battery for my mp5. It's not very good but still fun. I'll use it probably the same amount as my M4.

once i tried dual wielding my mp7 and my mac11...
the mp7 was about three times as heavy and i never hit anybody
except this one time i charged a bolt action dude with my mp7
he got lit up

A&K Masada licensed by MagPul and a KWA Mk23 USSOCOM licensed by Heckler & Koch. The Mk23 fires around 400 fps and my Masada is around 350 :s

My dad's got a Javelin Works Tactical AK AEG and a KWA Mark IV (1911) GBB.
My little brother has an Echo1 S.O.B. CQB (Mp5k) AEG and a Socom Gear Hi-Capa 5.1 (1911) GBB.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 05:38:31 PM by ShadowsfeaR »