50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 101929 times)

I'll see if I can get some pics of my stuff after dinner, all I've got is an M4 and a Tokarev TT-33, both KWA.  Also got a plate carrier and some multicam BDUs.

e: alright so I got home kinda late, here's some pictures from the pages in the stores:

I have a 3/4" riser on there that I usually either mount a red dot sight or rifle scope on, and a vertical foregrip.  Was thinking about getting a bipod-foregrip.

Simple enough, just an old soviet WW2 era pistol.  Gas powered, of course.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 09:26:36 PM by blazerblock2 »

Story time kids sit down
last week at airsoft played something called the IED game where you have to find a piece of paper
with these letters on and then disarm a bomb by cutting the right wires and if you get them wrong
you get the stuff blown out of you.
So im sat in this corridoor and its like a 20m sprint to the room where the bomb is in and its locked up by a door
which you have to put through, its bolted from the inside. Theres me my uncle and his freind all being shot at by
several guys from above on some balcony so were sorta sitting ducks. I put down my gun, tell my uncle and his
freind to start shooting at the balcony. I start to sprint at the door not really knowing how im going to break it
down so end up running at it and going in face first. Im extremely dizzie for a moment because I hit my head hard.
I cut the wires A, C and E (Ace yes I know) then the last 2 wires is 50/50 so I cut the last one and win. Its also the
first time anyone has won that game in the few months they've been running it so as you can imagine im loving
extatic. Everyone goes back in the safe room, I take my mask and balaclava off and everyones giving me really
weird looks because I have blood all down the right side of my face out of my eyebrow.
The marshall takes a look at it and says he thinks its 2 stiches so me and my uncle go down to A&E wait for 2
goddamn hours for them to take 30 bloody seconds to superglue it together. I got a full refund aswell and everything was fantastic. The inside of my mask has a tiny overhang around the eye mesh so it dug into me and ripped it open some how.
Best win ever
pictures later if I can be arsed

Oh jesus I was watching a mil-sim game that took place in an empty mall. Super intense. Really cool locale too. They could traverse most of the mall, even the innard hallways connecting stores.

When I was at my friends house yesterday he got a package with a P99 airsoft gun in it. It was a pretty nice gun.

I remember the day I received my Mk23 package. Giddy as forget.

Oh jesus I was watching a mil-sim game that took place in an empty mall. Super intense. Really cool locale too. They could traverse most of the mall, even the innard hallways connecting stores.
link pls

Shouldn't be too long and I'll be getting my airsoft rifles, if I can get some people to gather up I'll try to have a airsoft war

Thinking of replacing my primary and selling my G36C to a friend who wants to get into the sport

CYMA AK-74
Fancy AK rail
Illuminated var-zoom rebrand
Cheap single-point sling

The gun is pretty good out of the box so I don't plan on buying upgrades immediately, except maybe a harder bucking and a 9.6v. I intend for it to be a DMR so I want to keep its insane FPS, but I'll probably have to modify it to be semi-auto only for competition. I was thinking of getting an M14 or AR-10-type rifle and upgrade it but I just think AK's look loving hot with big scopes on them
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 01:34:54 PM by Zloff »

Do you guys have any recommended attachments for a G36c? I'm hoping to play at some point but i don't want to go in with just a stock weapon. Also, any recommended sidearms? I'm already thinking about getting a Magpul horozontal grip or whatever it's called.

Do you guys have any recommended attachments for a G36c? I'm hoping to play at some point but i don't want to go in with just a stock weapon. Also, any recommended sidearms? I'm already thinking about getting a Magpul horozontal grip or whatever it's called.

Foregrip* and just get a cheap red dot.

wow AEPs are a lot better than you'd think

My friend used his cyma ak47 and from 50 yards, from downhill, put welts
up my arm and gut

a G36C imo is very comfortable without any sort of foregrip, but I suggest you get a reflex sight as well-- I hate the iron sights

as for a sidearm just get a KJW 1911

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=34146
This is arriving tomorrow.
It looks like a nice scope and mount combo, plus it can actually see above the triangle sight on my M4.