50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 103764 times)

Sweet gun Brickmaster.

Ghillie Hat Update
I got the Fishing Net material, now i just have to take apart my burlap strand by strand. I better go outside for that part so I don't get the house filthy! =P I might also use some twine mixed in with the camouflage burlap to mix it up a bit. What do you guys think?

About Clips and Magazines
Magazines are what goes into most assault rifles. Ex. M4/M16/AR-15, AK-47, MP5, ect.
Clips are what goes into the M1 Garand. I am not aware of any other guns that use a "clip" but i know there are many more.
Magazines are more common, especially now a days.

EDIT: In clips, the rounds are exposed. In magazines, they are contained within a case/shell.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 04:50:08 PM by MrLoganator111 »

Why is it such a issue to say clip?
seriously please get it right

this is all you need to know

Im just gonna drop my load out here....

My Modular Operators Plate Carrier with 10 Stanag mid-caps
-Vest cost $90
-Pouches cost $60
-Mags cost $100 (for all 10)

Atacs AU
- BDU cost $70

Small gear
-Revision Desert locust with three lenses $120
-Oakley Combat gloves, fingerless $50
-Condor Tornado drop leg holster $25
-Duty belt -free?

My pistols, missing my Desert eagle.. For some reason the picture is upside down... :I
-PT99 Taurus CO2 Full metal Blowback $180
-M9 Special forces edition full metal Gas Blowback $200 (got it for free because a team member did not want it)

Last but not least, Full metal PDW AEG - make unkown
Last chronoed, shot at 360-380 fps, 18 bps
-Reinforced gearbox
-Laser/strobe light combo $80
-Modify Hop-up $25
-modified battery box $40
-11.1v Lipo $40
-Custom machined silencer.. free because I made it on my time.
-The gun itself $226

Ops Core ballistic fast helmet replica, Swat One Combat boots, Condor Venture pack
cannot seem to find my helmet, will post pictures later
-Helmet $60
-NVG mount $20
-IR Friend or foe IFF Tag $50
-Original Swat Classic 9 boots $150
-Condor Venture pack $70

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 07:41:20 PM by -Triforce- »

lol feeding errers i wonder y!!!!!

what the forget
i ordered a gun 2 days ago and it said it would arrive today
i check the ups tracking number and its still hasnt even started to loving ship

what the forget
i ordered a gun 2 days ago and it said it would arrive today
i check the ups tracking number and its still hasnt even started to loving ship

Who did you order it through?

Who did you order it through?
Airsoftmegastore, and I've gotten several items from them without any delay before.

I have never ordered through Airsoftmegastore only because people on my team have had there packages ceased and held at in customs for weeks before its shown up. I usually order through Airsplat, or Canadian markets (mainly because I'm canadian and guns get ceased at the border if there under 400 FPS). So far most of our team hasn't had problems with Airsoft GI, or Evike. I find the biggest problem is how the package it.. Lots of brown paper, no bubble wrap...

Start of the ghillie hat. The back will be cut shorter so it come down to my lower back. I want it this way because I don't wana make a full suit but I still want good camouflage.

I have never ordered through Airsoftmegastore only because people on my team have had there packages ceased and held at in customs for weeks before its shown up. I usually order through Airsplat, or Canadian markets (mainly because I'm canadian and guns get ceased at the border if there under 400 FPS). So far most of our team hasn't had problems with Airsoft GI, or Evike. I find the biggest problem is how the package it.. Lots of brown paper, no bubble wrap...
I live in CA and that's where they are located, so usually the package gets to my house super quickly.

Start of the ghillie hat. The back will be cut shorter so it come down to my lower back. I want it this way because I don't wana make a full suit but I still want good camouflage.

Tiger stripe?

Tiger stripe?
? Its my 1st ghillie anything, so I'm going to TRY to make it look something like this. Pretty basic I guess.

That'll be real useful for sniping in tall dried grass.
Not so much in trees or a green area.

That'll be real useful for sniping in tall dried grass.
Not so much in trees or a green area.
You'd be surprised. And is that just because of the color? I plan on making mine a bit darker than that one. I'm going to get all of the "Ghillieing" done then spray paint it with black and OD green.