50 (48.1%)
Flat plain, no cover
3 (2.9%)
Flat plain, some cover
10 (9.6%)
Other (please tell)
5 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 104

Author Topic: Airsoft thread. This topics still alive and well!  (Read 104586 times)

You'd be surprised. And is that just because of the color? I plan on making mine a bit darker than that one. I'm going to get all of the "Ghillieing" done then spray paint it with black and OD green.
Ah
That sounds pretty nice actually.

I was thinking of making some sort of armor out of cardboard at some point, how many layers of cardboard would I have to use to stop a 400FPS gun?

Ah

I was thinking of making some sort of armor out of cardboard at some point, how many layers of cardboard would I have to use to stop a 400FPS gun?

Ah

400 fps? Hmm. Not sure. Go outside, take 3 layers of cardboard. Put them back to back to back and shoot them with a 400 fps gun. If it stops the bb, yer gud. If it doesn't, add another layer of carboard.

400 fps? Hmm. Not sure. Go outside, take 3 layers of cardboard. Put them back to back to back and shoot them with a 400 fps gun. If it stops the bb, yer gud. If it doesn't, add another layer of carboard.
I only have a 250FPS gun.

You don't really need to make armour, at the worse this is all 400 FPS did to me at our teams practice 3 weeks ago

All healed and scars now.

No bdu top on. Another guy on our team also has a pistol that shoots 495 fps, we had to dig the BB out of his skin.

You don't really need to make armour, at the worse this is all 400 FPS did to me at our teams practice 3 weeks ago

All healed and scars now.
Wew, those are some nasty looking hits.
I'm not afraid of hits like that but I have enough scars as is.
Meh a few more won't hurt.

No bdu top on. Another guy on our team also has a pistol that shoots 495 fps, we had to dig the BB out of his skin.
yowch. Ive nvr been hit with a high fps gun more than once but when i did last time it was at point blank with a 480 fps sniper. I only had a tshirt on and it hit me in the arm. I got quite a big bruse but it wasnt too bad

Wew, those are some nasty looking hits.
I'm not afraid of hits like that but I have enough scars as is.
Meh a few more won't hurt.

These aren't even that bad, Theres guys on our team that have shards stuck under their skin and broken teeth. The highest powered rifle allowed on our field is 600fps, and at that has to be over 50 feet to shoot someone with (SR25)

I know some courses have rules saying that can't shoot super close ranges and you have to either "knife" kill or point your gun and say I got you.

These aren't even that bad, Theres guys on our team that have shards stuck under their skin and broken teeth. The highest powered rifle allowed on our field is 600fps, and at that has to be over 50 feet to shoot someone with (SR25)
Jesus christ, where do you battle at?

An airsoft field in Ontario

I have a ton of armor vests for airsoft.

I have a ton of armor vests for airsoft.
Then you don't get hurt too badly I would guess! =P