Miniature Blockhead Bricks: Who's that handsome devil?

Poll

First Pack?

Famous Blocklanders
Basic
Medieval
Space

Author Topic: Miniature Blockhead Bricks: Who's that handsome devil?  (Read 4706 times)

Aww, they're so cute! With this successful attempt, I hope to make some miniatures of some famous blockheads in a couple of packs. This one is 512 quads exactly; I had to replace quite a few sets of double-tris that are on a lot of default models.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 06:22:23 PM by Nasoa »

aww!
they're so cute!
now we can do mini empires in a #swag #yolo way!
(if thats how mini empires works...)

also make them hold guns and stuff if possible? :o

yeah, I want to make some mounted on a horse and stuff

If you could make a blockhead with its arm out, I'm sure you could whip up a script so where you set an item on it, it spawns in the hand area

Kawaii desu
Lol I totally see a role play or a build simulating this.

If you could make a blockhead with its arm out, I'm sure you could whip up a script so where you set an item on it, it spawns in the hand area

Hmm, that may be a pretty good way to handle that.

Lol I totally see a role play or a build simulating this.
Simulating "that's cute"?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 08:16:52 PM by Nasoa »

OP clearly didn't optimize the model at all. I can do that exact same model with 250 quads and 32 triangles totaling to 282 faces.

they're soo cute, good job

OP clearly didn't optimize the model at all. I can do that exact same model with 250 quads and 32 triangles totaling to 282 faces.
I only cut it down to the point where the converter would accept it to see if a brick like this would be interesting at all. When I make some for public release I will spend much more effort on optimization.

Aw, they are so adorable that I just want to stomp on them and stab them and eat them all up.

He's found himself a little buddy! The blue parts are sprayable.

I know you are making "Famous Blockheads" But can you make a private on for me? make the jacket Sprayable

Here is a picture of my blockhead

« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 03:09:17 PM by Torin0101 »