I keep having this reoccuring dream about having affairs?

Author Topic: I keep having this reoccuring dream about having affairs?  (Read 3132 times)

ew lol
sylvester stallone is like old and stuff
that sounds gross

f u he is a rock.

f u he is a rock.
I'd bet like fifty dollars he's got a wrinkled af richard
I rly don't even wanna think about what it'd be like to stick in it him lol

Since when do you put your snake in other people, Fox??

Since when do you put your snake in other people, Fox??
not people!

Sylvester Stallone is a people!

Sylvester Stallone is a people!
I wouldn't dare put my snake in him!

I doubt he'd wrinkle yours!

Op should talk to his girlfriend about it.

I have the same dreams every night.

I'm always running from something dangerous, or driving car that won't stop for some reason, and my mom is getting pissed at me.
I know I'm skipping like 3 pages or so,
But this post made me stuff my self in laughter when I got to the mom part.
That is honestly comedic gold in my eyes

my girlfriend
someone use this quote and post that one picture of elecro where he asked if he was ugly or something.

You died in a dream? :O

I die in my dreams all the time, what of it?

Interesting how we went from the topic of dreams to Sylvester Stallone's richard.
Blockland Forums in a nutshell?

You made a story about affair dreams to convey to us that you have a girlfriend?
This was my first thought when I read the title.
And the OP.
And everything.

I mean this is Elecro we're talking about.

dreams can also predict the future

it's true

one time when i was dreaming i dreamt of something that happened and then a few weeks later i actually experienced it and wtf'd all over the place

It's called Deja vu.

dreams can also predict the future

it's true

one time when i was dreaming i dreamt of something that happened and then a few weeks later i actually experienced it and wtf'd all over the place

Yes, in fact some of my dreams have saved me from breaking my arm / almost killing myself. Like once I was had a dream I was working on my Brothers house with him, and I forgot to turn off the electric on part of the house, and I went to replace the plug and boom I got killed. Then 3 days later I was working on his house, and then I  was appointed to help in replacing electric plugs, as I was kneeling down and pulling out my screw driver from my bag, I remembered what happened. Then I checked if the electric was off and it wasn't. (Someone told me the electric was off in all the house) So yeah, this has happened to me a lot, dreams can save you lol.

So maybe some chick is going to come in and take her clothes off and kill you.

Watch out.