Author Topic: "ravencroft"  (Read 3121 times)

I always dreamed of being banned. If only I could get a small taste. My life would be fulfilled.

"Erik Cassel - Co-founder of Roblox - Has Died"

I'm pretty sure he's trying to get himself banned, and if he's not he's really just being a huge richard/troll.

Discuss ravencroft.

I'm afraid you've given him another thing he wanted
never the less, /support

I'm afraid you've given him another thing he wanted
never the less, /support
I realize this, but I still think awareness should be raised. But please people, if it becomes obvious he is indeed trolling, don't give him attention. He doesn't seem to be reacting to the responses he got, so that's kind of a good thing.

I hope he rots in hell for eternity.

My point, he's an insensitive forget.

/support

Wait actually he is just offline so it's kind of ok to discuss him.

I don't have any reason to hate him. He's insensitive and has a darker sense of humor, so what?

Wait actually he is just offline so it's kind of ok to discuss him.
Im afraid he'll get online and make my drama backfire!!!!

Not sure why you care if hes offline or not

Im afraid he'll get online and make my drama backfire!!!!

Not sure why you care if hes offline or not
Because if he's trolling then we're just giving him what he wants. If he's offline, he's not gonna try to whore attention.

Because if he's trolling then we're just giving him what he wants. If he's offline, he's not gonna try to whore attention.

He doesn't have to be online to get attention.

He doesn't have to be online to get attention.
If he's offline, he's not gonna do anything to bother us. He can go jack off to this attention all he wants but at least he isn't bothering us.

That was awfully disrespectful of her, but I don't think that it's justified to say she should rot in hell.

That was awfully disrespectful of her, but I don't think that it's justified to say she should rot in hell.
Wait, she?

Also, it wasn't just about that post. It was about his/her attitude lately.

Raven has been a richard before this, but this crosses the line.

This doesn't really make me hate raven, just one of those things that you shouldn't post.