Author Topic: Request: Super Scope (Thread Revival)  (Read 2845 times)

All of the information needed is in the link below:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=192730.0

If you want more information, i'll add some more.

Edit: Image below.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 05:22:25 PM by Golden Hawk² »

This would be so awesome.  Double awesome if there was a NES Zapper to go with it, too.

This would be so awesome.  Double awesome if there was a NES Zapper to go with it, too.

I think a Zapper has been made, because I saw it on a server, but I looked for it and never found it.

Come on guys, we need another chargeable weapon from Blockland, the Power Beam has many bugs, but the remake isn't public.

I have only seen one chargeable weapon, the Team Fortress 2 Sniper.
I think Port could script it for you, however he will not do it for free.

Figured I'd do you a favor and bump this.

Figured I'd do you a favor and bump this.

Thanks, I wanted to bump this thread, but I've been gone for a long while, so I couldn't.

Bumped like a question mark block.

Holy stuff I was at my friends house not a day ago and we found one of these in his garage

Oh wow.
I actually think this a great idea

I've PMed Demian to ask him if he was interested to make this weapon, and here's what he said:

«I tried doing it but it didn't really work with a blockhead. The scope is too far back. I could make it fit a blockhead better but it would look quite a bit different from the original accessory.»

Afterwards, I resent him a message saying it wouldn't worry too much if it doesn't look exactly like the accessory, as long as it's chargeable (because sincerely, we do need a GOOD chargeable weapon for Blockland), but I didn't had any answer yet.

I've customized the model so it reminds the Super Scope but doesn't really look like. I'll fiddle with the model a bit and then make the script. (I'm thinking of a pulse laser.) I'll release it sometime in the future. (~2 weeks.)