Glass, we get it. You flame loving everyone.

Author Topic: Glass, we get it. You flame loving everyone.  (Read 42253 times)

I wasn't talking to you either...
/facepalm

What jacksaunt meant to say was "*he wasn't talking to you"
Aka the guy you replied to.

he's a guest of hotel california from that picture with all the laughable ways to act on a forum. I forget what picture it is, but it has "Wingman" and stuff on it
http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-argument-techniques/

I'm far from bankruptcy bud.

"Please daddy, can I have another key?"

"Please daddy, can I have another key?"
As I said before, I pay with my own money via Pre-paid. Enough with these jokes because they make zero sense considering I don't ask my parents for keys.

As I said before, I pay with my own money via Pre-paid. Enough with these jokes because they make zero sense considering I don't ask my parents for keys.

"Grandpa i need more blockland keys!"

"Redcross i need more blockland keys!"

maybe he trades food stamps for keys

Damn you could get a mac for that
I already have six.
I wasn't doing the math. $1,280 is exact.
>is 15, has no driver's license and has a new expensive car with gps, voice control, satellite radio, etc, etc.

Are you sure you're not spoiled?

I already have six.
>is 15, has no driver's license and has a new expensive car with gps, voice control, satellite radio, etc, etc.

Are you sure you're not spoiled?

Or, he could be lying.

Or, he could be lying.
judging by the way he acts, he really does seem to be spoiled.

It's a damn shame we won't get to see him crash his life into a wall when he gets older and moves out.

Or, he could be lying.
I can take pics of the cars, macs and everything and add a little sign to them all if you want, lol.