What if the Blockland Forums was a country?

Poll

Badspot is...

Our president!
30 (20%)
Our dictator!
86 (57.3%)
Nothing!
19 (12.7%)
Our Sentient Banana Overlord!
15 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 150

Author Topic: What if the Blockland Forums was a country?  (Read 4916 times)

I'm now becoming the Warden of the Drama Section tyvm.

It's population would be the 9th smallest in the world, between the Marshall Islands and St. Kitts and Nevis.

It'd cost 20 dollars to enter.

i'd be a regular citizen.

You can get resurrected for $20
Computers only have 20 pixels
I run the cities news site <3

The country is divided into different sections
Drama/ Off-Topic is the worst

Also BubbaGum is owner of Playboy

If you did anything to an animal you would be torn apart by rampaging villagers.
*cough*which would happen often considering all the zoooooophiliassss*cough*

Blockland Forums (47,000) would be the 214th biggest country between the Faroe Island (Denmark) (48,139) and Sint Maarten (Netherlands) (37,429)

also ephi as vice-president or vice-dictator
but then ephi kills badspot and rules the forums
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 03:09:21 AM by Quote Story »

By the year 2040, Blockland would have made an enemy with every country in the world and would be perma'd from Earth.

I would be a very concerned citizen.

Blockland Forums (47,000) would be the 214th biggest country between the Faroe Island (Denmark) (48,139) and Sint Maarten (Netherlands) (37,429)

Except Faroe Island and Sint Maarten aren't countries, they're territories/autonomous regions of the countries in parenthesis. My statement above is more accurate:

It's population would be the 9th smallest in the world, between the Marshall Islands and St. Kitts and Nevis.

Which is 187th largest, by the way.

Edit: By the way, I'm using this list instead of Wikipedia.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 05:21:33 AM by kegeshan »

Dibs being called a studmuffin.

Except Faroe Island and Sint Maarten aren't countries, they're territories/autonomous regions of the countries in parenthesis. My statement above is more accurate:

Which is 187th largest, by the way.
Quote from: wikipedia
The list includes independent countries and inhabited dependent territories based on the ISO standard ISO 3166-1
Close enough?

^ saw that c:

We would probably all starve as the vast majority of the population are children.

Can I be Head Minister of Truth (Ability to delete stupid people and their dumb opinions from life)?