Author Topic: My dog is so loving annoying. [Rant]  (Read 4645 times)

Ok so about 2 or so years ago my parents decided to get a Pomeranian dog.
They named him Pierre. He was completely fine at first but now EVERY single day if I walk in the basement and if hes there, he loving growls and barks at me for absolutely nothing. And before you say I abused it, I didn't abuse the thing. I never got to spend time with it either, my sister was basically taking the thing every day calling it her "child". She would usually put him in her room to sleep with her every night.

This has been happening for the past 3 or so months. When I would usually walk into my house after coming home. The thing basically growls at me before I even get to the kitchen. So anyway I walk in to talk to my parents, the thing LUNGES at me and constantly barks at me. And they blame it on me for absolutely nothing. They act like I was the person who did things wrong.
So today, I come in and the dog is downstairs with my dad. I go down to see what hes doing because he said he would be changing our basement up due to us moving into a new house in November of 2010. And same old thing, he barks at me FOR NO REASON. I act like I don't notice so the thing would shut the forget up. And my dad tells me to go back upstairs due to the dog barking at me.
Honestly, I want to just punt it already, its been so annoying and interfering me having conversations with my parents.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 05:05:58 PM by Maxx_ »

kill it
it'd be said eventually

I have an annoying dog as well.
It barks when you go up/down the stairs.
It barks when you recline a couch.
It barks when you flush a toilet.
It barks when you open/close a door.
It barks when a car drives by.
It barks when a person walks by.
It barks at absolutely nothing sometimes too.

just ignore the dog, if it bites you hit it back

just ignore the dog, if it bites you hit it back
I can't, my parents are literally up its ass on protecting it.

My dog barks at literally everything, I feel you. My dad got angry at him earlier and kicked him. ._. It was kind of a light kick, I guess if that makes sense. Also there are like 3 rant topics in a row now.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 05:22:41 PM by Kimon »

Also, I'f he's in the kitchen when I am, he starts again at it.
for ex: when im talking to my parents and hes there.

The dog either doesnt like you, or wants attention from you.
Or its just a stupid dog

he's obviously been trained/trained himself to bark at you for some reason, needs to have some kind of negative response to get him to shut up

bring it out into the woods n put it down.

My dog barks when someones outside.
It barks when a drives by slowly. (Mailman)
It barks at our neighbors dog which barks at everything.
It barks at moose.
It barks at the stray cat that comes by sometimes.

Mines not that annoying.

my sister used to always hit my dog if he got within a few feet of her
thankfully he never started barking at her, but he'd get back at her by just licking her food when she left it unattended

anyways, it sounds like your dog might simply take a disliking towards you
my cat absolutely hates me even though the worst thing i've ever done to him is accidentally drop an empty box on him

anyways, it sounds like your dog might simply take a disliking towards you
my cat absolutely hates me even though the worst thing i've ever done to him is accidentally drop an empty box on him
My cat just usually lays around. And basically likes everyone in my house.