Author Topic: Watch Dogs  (Read 1644 times)

They'd better release for pc
These rumors are giving me the shakes

Ubisoft. I really hope they don't forget this up like they forgeted "I am Alive" up.

Ubisoft. I really hope they don't forget this up like they forgeted "I am Alive" up.
Oh god... I was so excited for that game too...

They'd better release for pc
These rumors are giving me the shakes
you can't be serious.
while it is being rumored that they're (forget forget forget forget) doing a console port rather than a pc-to-console port, it is most definitely being supported by the pc.

oh god this looks awesome aaaaa i may get a new computer just to play this

also upcoming: the last of us. here's to hoping the delay meant they're actually polishing the game and improving it.

god i hate it when there's a trailer for a game and it looks GOD awesome

because i know there is a chance that it won't be

god i hate it when there's a trailer for a game and it looks GOD awesome

because i know there is a chance that it won't be
cue: SPORE.
:(

What I liked is the part where he saved that guy from the car, I hope they have more opportunities where you can do little things like that, it makes me feel good.
I don't think it will do a lot of good once you remember that you're the reason you have to save them in the first place
for example, that guy. sure, you opened a car door for him, but you also killed the woman he clearly loved

I don't think it will do a lot of good once you remember that you're the reason you have to save them in the first place
for example, that guy. sure, you opened a car door for him, but you also killed the woman he clearly loved
Bullstuff. The guys shooting wildly in your direction did.

...no they didn't. if you look, she had a massive injury on her forehead that was caused by the impact.

...no they didn't. if you look, she had a massive injury on her forehead that was caused by the impact.
But if you paid any sort of attention to the video, you'd notice that the windshield is merely cracked before the gunfire, and then full of blood after she's shot. Besides, you see her moving around before Pierce moves towards the car.

which, still, could have been avoided had you taken a better approach than loving with a traffic light at night, in the rain

I also want to mention that noticing a difference in the amount a window is cracked before and arter gunshots is not "any sort of attention," and it's more than understandable to not have noticed
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 01:55:28 AM by Night Fox »

which, still, could have been avoided had you taken a better approach than loving with a traffic light at night, in the rain

I also want to mention that noticing a difference in the amount a window is cracked before and arter gunshots is not "any sort of attention," and it's more than understandable to not have noticed
You'd expect if he noticed a head injury on a few centimeters of screen he'd notice the fact that she was indeed shot.

Edit: Apparently we have almost a full year to wait for this game:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 02:53:56 AM by Oasis »