►► Forum Suggestion: Allow blockland://join-209.159.159.94_31000 Links

Author Topic: ►► Forum Suggestion: Allow blockland://join-209.159.159.94_31000 Links  (Read 492 times)

Badspot, it would be very helpful and logical if we could post links to directly join a server, just like on the server info pages.

As you can see, the links don't work on the forums:

blockland://join-209.159.159.94_31000
blockland://join-209.159.159.94_31000

However, they work outside the forums: http://greek2me.webs.com/joinserver.htm
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 01:31:44 PM by Greek2me »

I just know someone is going to come in here and say it's a bad idea, it's abusive, people can trick others into joining their crappy server etc.

People can already do the same with trap links, except this is less severe. If you click a link not knowing what it's going to do, that's your fault.

I just know someone is going to come in here and say it's a bad idea, it's abusive, people can trick others into joining their crappy server etc.

People can already do the same with trap links, except this is less severe. If you click a link not knowing what it's going to do, that's your fault.
Traplinks are a ban anyways.

I like this idea very much.

You should always hover your mouse over a link before clicking it to see what it does.