Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 788403 times)

I HAVE RISEN THE GEAR AGAIN AND THIS TIME IT'S A FULL SOUNDTRACK REPLACEMENT
starbound has made me want to die several times but the way the soundtrack is named actually made me do it
i'm dead now

^ holy stuff

Lizard people are also a perfect fit for the races, given the races so far have been trying to be different taxons of life.
Organic
Animals
Vanilla (Humans), Mammals (Apex), Birds, Fish/Amphibian (Hylotl)
Non-Animal
Plants
Inorganic
Robots, Gas/Energy

Lizards of some sort at least mean you have all the major types of animal life. You could maybe do Insects instead.
That or it should be some organic non-animal, like a fungal species or some sort of gooey bacterial colony.
Or alternatively I would consider an inorganic crystal/rock race, although that may seem a little too similar to Novakids.
there's a few non-playable races though: alpacas, fennecs, mushroom forgeters, penguins and "deadbeats" (blue housefly looking asses found on scorched planets)

wow that boss was trash

wow that boss was trash
i thought the [enemy spawning mechanic was pretty cool, even if it was annoying. it leads to some fun theories about why there are unique monsters around the universe, because he only spawns in those :^) also the planet was kind of a neat change] other than that yeah i will kind of have to agree

[IMO, the only attack that got me down to little HP during the final boss was the beam attack.
All of his other attacks might as well be rubber chickens compared to other bosses.
The only reason he took a while for me to beat only because he's a bullet sponge that would make Destiny bosses proud.
]

[honestly the only things that ever hit me in the fight were the side tentacles and just the millions of enemies bumrushing me
imo I think the gate should have lead to another solar system of those planets or something like it
]

there's a few non-playable races though: alpacas, fennecs, mushroom forgeters, penguins and "deadbeats" (blue housefly looking asses found on scorched planets)
why can't we play as any of these folk
not to mention the hazmat bunnymen

full alien alpaca gear lol

[I had a good time fighting the boss . i probably wouldn't have survived without my healing staff.]

hey so i upgraded my ship and had 419478271421 empty rooms so i made an area for cattle

i wish i had more space but overall i think it looks nice. i had one room with only one set of cattle but i felt like expanding.

euuuugh
so many of the ships look like trash after a few upgrades
I really dont like the floran's third upgrade that slaps on the stuffty bird pyramid

euuuugh
so many of the ships look like trash after a few upgrades
I really dont like the floran's third upgrade that slaps on the stuffty bird pyramid
If it makes up for it, there's a neat little greenhouse in your ship's future.

its just that stuffty bird turd sitting on the front though, and I refuse to upgrade to it

its just that stuffty bird turd sitting on the front though, and I refuse to upgrade to it
do you mean...

this? :^)