Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 788813 times)

astroentrepreneur s

ASTROentrepreneur S

GUYS WE'RE DOING ASTROentrepreneur S CASE CLOSED
forget

Yes

BLAC
or
Big Laser Adjustment Company.

BLAC
or
Big Laser Adjustment Company.
NO
ASTROentrepreneur S
ALL OTHER NAMES ARE INFERIOR

NO
ASTROentrepreneur S
ALL OTHER NAMES ARE INFERIOR
ASTROentrepreneur S THE BIG LASER ADJUSTMENT COMPANY

more like astroWIMPS
BAM

more like astroWIMPS
BAM
Astrowimp may be a good starter rank for our clan. Thanks :P
Anyone wanna make the logo? I'll start on the OP.

Also,

...Astroentrepreneur s...
Okay...

I really want the clan to be named B.A.N

The OP is almost done, I just need to see if quadilous would like to be apart of the clan or not.

It looks kind of silly how the glitch have clothes in the artwork. Why do they need to wear human clothes? Its not like robots can feel pain or heat changes, unless we are talking about robots programmed to feel pain and easily freeze/melt.

astroentrepreneur s

ASTROentrepreneur S

GUYS WE'RE DOING ASTROentrepreneur S CASE CLOSED

After a few seconds of thinking about it, I'm okay with this too.

It looks kind of silly how the glitch have clothes in the artwork. Why do they need to wear human clothes? Its not like robots can feel pain or heat changes, unless we are talking about robots programmed to feel pain and easily freeze/melt.

The Glitch were created to act like humans in a medieval society. This could explain that the Glitch are programmed to feel pain.

Astroentrepreneur s is a loving dumb name for a clan that I'd be embarrassed to be in.
Just call it B.A.N.

Circuitry can be damaged from exposure to extreme temperatures too. And pain is just our body's way of telling us something is wrong. It wouldn't be far fetched for a machine race built to emulate humans would be able to feel "pain" of some sort.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 11:05:36 AM by Qwepir »

Blockland: this isn't blockland
Alliance: an alliance in blockland doesn't make sense because it's starbound
Navy: starbound doesn't have water ships it only has space ships hafasgdf

frankly, i'm not a fan of astroentrepreneur s either; what would the purpose of the group be?

igar sounded like a great idea, i was really up to that.