Coolest playable race?

Human
Avian
Apex
Floran
Hylotl
Glitch
Novakid

Author Topic: Starbound Megathread - Version 1.3.2  (Read 776123 times)

Found a Glitch Castle, I wonder if the horses will be a tech type in the future

For forgets sake birds are loving OP as forget. It's a good thing I found a gunship on my starter planet. But forget I need to survive more since I'm losing pixels too fast.

Supposed to be fixed as of the latest update. Also, there's a trend called dodging the attacks.

I kinda miss the old armor system with 100 levels because in this one, since all Alpha planets are level 1, beta 2, etc. I don't know which planets have harder monsters. Sometimes i find ones with monsters with 30 health and some with 9 health. At least with the other system I knew which planets I can survive on easily.

avians seriously disgust me like the second i find an avian village i just go berserk and kill every one of them
Daww you're just upset cause I said your race wasn't as good as Avians.

I can totally see where she's coming from. Avians are my least favorite race.

I kinda miss the old armor system with 100 levels because in this one, since all Alpha planets are level 1, beta 2, etc. I don't know which planets have harder monsters. Sometimes i find ones with monsters with 30 health and some with 9 health. At least with the other system I knew which planets I can survive on easily.

Yeah, this new "balance" update is just plain horrible.

I can totally see where she's coming from. Avians are my least favorite race.
Care to explain why?
I want to know.

Care to explain why?
I want to know.

Idk honestly, I just don't find them as cool as other people do. I think Florans are certainly more interesting.

Why are you fighting about 'the best race'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZklHGEv_kY

platinum bitches, amicoolyet?

the fact that you pain stakingly move the items to your inv rather than shift clicking them makes me not want to watch the rest of the video

Idk honestly, I just don't find them as cool as other people do. I think Florans are certainly more interesting.
I find the florans don't really have a story to them really, they just kinda are plant people who do plant things and stuff
whereas the Avians are literally running of Evil cultists who are clipping their wings and trying to prove the "god" they're people believe in isn't actually a god.
IMO The Background story makes the avians much more interesting to me.

I find the florans don't really have a story to them really, they just kinda are plant people who do plant things and stuff
whereas the Avians are literally running of Evil cultists who are clipping their wings and trying to prove the "god" they're people believe in isn't actually a god.

Some race stories are more fleshed out than others because it's an early beta.

People can pick and favor their own races, I don't see why you have to argue about which one is the best one.

So THATS why they don't fly when i punt them across a field

Thought it was the other way around, where the starfishs dewinging everyone were preaching the word of the supposed god, and the player is one of the atheists who ran away to try to prove the god was just the big brother figure imposed by the douche aristocrats.

As for the other races... Wouldn't mind learning more about Hylotl. Haven't even met any in-game yet. Will probably play as one once there's any sizable body of water worth exploring in the game. Glitch seem kinda uninteresting up front, but they are kinda funny when I speak to them. Might try them third. As boring as humans are in sci-fi, them losing their planet privileges right at the start rather than Earth being some noble last bastion of hope is an interesting way to begin, so they're my fourth pick. Don't really care about the 1984 monkeymen and the psycho-tribals.

I just noticed they nerfed Snow infantry armor. It no longer gives decent defence.