First Build?

Author Topic: First Build?  (Read 2143 times)

So I was going around clearing spam and I found a build that looks really similar to my first one I ever built in the game.

Anyway, post picture and/or tell us about your first build ever.

Mine was probably just a red 32x32 baseplate with a bunch of random 1x4x5 window bricks stacked around the edges in no organized pattern.
It was also probably covered in FX: Rainbow and Undulo paint.

Mine was probably just a red 32x32 baseplate with a bunch of random 1x4x5 window bricks stacked around the edges in no organized pattern.
It was also probably covered in FX: Rainbow and Undulo paint.
Those were the times you could build the biggest piece of stuff and still feel good about it. xD

I forgot what my first build was.

A furniture shop on Wentworth's Large CityRP, 3 floors + basement, using elevators and classy furnish that I still reflect to until this day. Also did a piano. Lack save.

A furniture shop on Wentworth's Large CityRP, 3 floors + basement, using elevators and classy furnish that I still reflect to until this day. Also did a piano. Lack save.
Sounds cool.

A small medieval village

didn't look that bad

Sounds cool.

It looked stuff.. derp. But the elevator doors were chromed! Must be very cool then. B)

A church without a roof next to an orange shop with no items on Destruct, really far from the spawn thanks to a jeep.

Best build 2009.

A gas station in Kitchen, v8.
I didn't save it, but it was a grey mess of 1x1x1 bricks and spammed baseplates.

a skyscraper from detroit. maybe one of my best work. Ill post pics if i can!

my first build in Blockland in demo was a completely transparent yellow 16x32 baseplate spammed with transparent yellow castle walls.
I was so proud :.D
also when i spawned in bedroom, I expected it to be life size. When I spawned however, I thought maybe you start out as a baby and you grow up depending on how much you build :D

Essentially this was it.

There's more but i'm pretty sure your eyes are burning so i'll spare you.

Essentially this was it.
-snip-
There's more but i'm pretty sure your eyes are burning so i'll spare you.
Mine was a red undulu rainbow house.