Poll

Which game do you prefer?

Naughty Bear
Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise
Not sure.
Naughty Bear is too sadistic and sick. I hate them both.

Author Topic: no  (Read 2319 times)

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:27:37 PM by Cuddles le Bear »

naughty bear is GoTY every year for me. I enjoyed PiP, honestly. Gives it more of a hitman feel

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:32:12 PM by Cuddles le Bear »

Yeah, but it doesn't give you a Naughty Bear feeling, which is what I despise about it.
if naughty bear incorporated the stealing costumes thing which meant that you could blend in multiple times in a stage, that would be better. if it came to PC I would buy the stuff out of it

I played Naughty Bear normal version when I was like 9 or 10 for the Xbox 360, goddamn it was great, especially the part with the zombie bears and military bears.
But uh, what's Naughty Bear: PiP?
read OP

if naughty bear incorporated the stealing costumes thing which meant that you could blend in multiple times in a stage, that would be better. if it came to PC I would buy the stuff out of it
That's one thing I don't like about it. Multiple Costumes was cool, but it just makes it a little too easy.

What does GoTY mean?

That's one thing I don't like about it. Multiple Costumes was cool, but it just makes it a little too easy.

What does GoTY mean?
Game of The Year

But uh, what's Naughty Bear: PiP?
It's a second game. I wouldnt call it a "sequel" but more of an expansion pack. It's a digital download, but you can buy it and the original together with Naughty bear double trouble for PS3

I like how this was made at the same time the Game Grumps started playing it.

On topic though, my sister actually has this game, but I don't plan on playing it because I'm just not into sadism.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:32:35 PM by Cuddles le Bear »

It's a second game. I wouldnt call it a "sequel" but more of an expansion pack. It's a digital download, but you can buy it and the original together with Naughty bear double trouble for PS3
Yeah, it seems like sequels always spoil the gameplay, I think i'll pass, but I'm pretty sure if all that "fluff" from the bears was red, then the game would get an M rating, it's almost as worse as GTA.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:32:54 PM by Cuddles le Bear »

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:33:03 PM by Cuddles le Bear »

Where's the "This game sucks" option?

« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:33:13 PM by Cuddles le Bear »