Author Topic: Blockland Mini Comics MT  (Read 2299 times)

Welcome to the BLMC Mega Thread!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1... How Do? :c
2... General Guide
3... This is Gay, You're Gay.
4... Adin's Favorites

1... How Do I start?
Well, first off, you should probably take a look at some of the submissions here. Just go through a few pages and see what other people have done, then go from there. If you still don't understand, read on:
Place a 16x16 baseplate, aka the smallest sized baseplate in your bricks GUI. On only TWO sides, place [2] 1x12x5 bricks so that their corners meet (They don't have to be that height, that's just for general idea/filler!) Get the height you want with your bricks, then place another 16x16 baseplate on TOP of those walls. This is your "setting." Fill that area with whatever you want. There could be one item in there (tuna jar) or there could me twelve.

special note
Everything does NOT need to be in a 16x16 box. For example, (see "Birthday Wishes") you could have an explosion. This doesn't always mean it fits in a 16x16 space, especially, say, if it's a cake-bomb.

2... General Guide
Comics should be 2-3 slides, general forum rules apply (no trolling, no disturbing comment, block-snakees are automatically cool, etc), general idea is to make a joke about something forum related, whether obvious or a deeper meaning.
Primary goal: HAVE FUN!

3...Do I even have to touch base on this?
If you don't like a comic, that's one thing, go ahead and give recommendations. Think I should edit the title/post? Tell me, I'll consider. But don't cry about how Glass made a comic and people liked it better than yours and he should be banned and... Just don't. Save it for drama. This is just creative release with a more comical side to it. If you don't like someone, or the general idea, then don't JUST cut it down. Give recommendations on ways to make it better.

4... Adin's Favorites

NONE :C
thus far

Example One:

"How to set up your comic" - featuring: AdinX (BL_ID 10832)

Example Two:
"Birthday Wishes" - featuring: AdinX (BL_ID 10832) & The Brighter Dark (BL_ID 31783)

about how Glass made a comic and people liked it better than yours and he should be banned

oh god lol

Disable HUD
They're old pictures, save for the very last one. I disabled HUD on that, I hadn't been conscious of HUD with the others. It won't be a problem in future images.

I guess wishes do come true..

I demand comics
Say please.
First Otherpersonmade Comic - The Disagreement

lol

hey look im the naked dude

Good use of faces lol
please

Sorry for pagestretch
Kung-Fu chicken leg

Sorry for pagestretch
Kung-Fu chicken leg