Author Topic: Blockland automatically closes once datablocks are done loading.  (Read 767 times)

As the title suggests blockland automatically closes once blockland is done loading. I have just re-downloaded blockland after having computer errors. This includes me getting back add-ons. I would post more of the console log but that is all I have since I forgot the trace command / how it works.

Try running no add-ons
Tried, nothing happened. Any other ideas?

Put trace(1); in console then start a game

ok

It appears to be another strange issue with Canvas Cursor. I don't know how to help you, hopefully someone more knowledgeable comes by.

It appears to be another strange issue with Canvas Cursor. I don't know how to help you, hopefully someone more knowledgeable comes by.
ok. Anything else that is helpful besides restating the stickied threads and being vauge? Currently with this issue I basicly can not play blockland.

I'm pretty sure canvas cursor is essential to the game running properly, so this is really just throwing bad ideas out there. But you could try entering deactivatepackage(canvascursor); right before starting the game. If things don't explode in your face, I have no idea what is going on.

I'm pretty sure canvas cursor is essential to the game running properly, so this is really just throwing bad ideas out there. But you could try entering deactivatepackage(canvascursor); right before starting the game. If things don't explode in your face, I have no idea what is going on.
same results as earlier, I am about to spawn and blockland closes.

Also Canvas Curser shouldn't be an issue considering I have a nividia graphics card. any other thoughts?