Blforum Steam theme is broken?

Author Topic: Blforum Steam theme is broken?  (Read 2017 times)

The buttons are suddenly back to normal for me. Anyone else with the theme having this issue?

whoa what is this?
Is this like- what it looks like when you open the forums in steams internet browser or what?

whoa what is this?
Is this like- what it looks like when you open the forums in steams internet browser or what?
It's a modification for Chrome and I think Firefox.

This happened and I thought it was normal because I just got the theme today :c

whoa what is this?
No it's a theme for chrome, and i realized this recently as well.

Why would you choose to get rid of the blue and white theme?

why do people use (apparently buggy) extensions to change something that was fine the way it was?
the easiest way to prevent this from happening is by not using it
but if you insist, it'd probably be easiest to either reinstall the extension or the theme, unless it's a specific problem with one of them that the creator needs to fix

It's working for me.

It's a matter of opinion.

it'd probably be easiest to either reinstall the extension or the theme, unless it's a specific problem with one of them that the creator needs to fix
Did that before i made the thread.

Also the default appearance is too bright for me.

the issue could be that the images are hosted in my dropbox folder. i went into the theme and changed every http to an https, as that was the only difference between image urls.

i tested the theme but not before i made the changes, so I'm not sure if that's the problem. try updating anyway.

because it's boring as forget.

why do people use (apparently buggy) extensions to change something that was fine the way it was?
just because something is fine to you, that doesn't mean it's fine for everyone else. the saying "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" doesn't apply when you have an old rusty car from the 70's that barely works.

but hey, it still works! so no problem, right?

i'm exaggerating here, but my point is that if it can be improved, why not?

EDIT: should probably mention that the buttons don't change on firefox.

I normally browse until 4 am so the light hurts my eyes
(I have used f.lux but the yellow carries over to gaming and that just forgets it up)

Also the default appearance is too bright for me.
the only issue I have is with the bars that contain thread titles and page numbers
they look terrible
do you have youtube changed too? or google?
because it's boring as forget.
how do any of these themes change that? changing light blue to light green or red or yellow (or everything to black) isn't exactly spicing things up

how do any of these themes change that? changing light blue to light green or red or yellow (or everything to black) isn't exactly spicing things up
this is a forum, not a dress
I want it readable, not flashy

It still works for me perfectly, its just  a normal bug.

just because something is fine to you, that doesn't mean it's fine for everyone else. the saying "if it ain't broken, don't fix it" doesn't apply when you have an old rusty car from the 70's that barely works.

>implying the default theme barely works