Poll

Is it a good idea?

Good
34 (56.7%)
Bad
26 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: To End The AVGN War Between Me and Freek  (Read 2546 times)

Do you expect everyone to know what AVGN means or something? ...because I don't.
ya kind of



Oh. I guess I'm the equalizer.

And I'm the one who forgets up your dreams :D

And then i shoved good ahead even further

Do you expect everyone to know what AVGN means or something? ...because I don't.
The Angry Video Game Nerd is very widely known, it's assumed at this point that everyone on the internets would know the abbreviation 'AVGN'

Do you expect everyone to know what AVGN means or something? ...because I don't.
angry video game nerd
he does reviews or something of old nintendo stuff, i think

Do you expect everyone to know what AVGN means or something? ...because I don't.
AngryVideoGameNerd

Oh. I guess I'm the equalizer.

Thanks for giving out the poll ;c

Title Change, now stop complaining.

title is stupid what war someone update me


What do you think
You want to end the AVGN, so do you want to end James Rolfe's life?

You want to end the AVGN, so do you want to end James Rolfe's life?
Title Change, now stop complaining.

I'm going to laugh so hard at how terrible the quality of both videos will probably be. Swearing at a game over and over again is only funny when he does it. Don't ask why, because I really don't know.


I'm going to laugh so hard at how terrible the quality of both videos will probably be. Swearing at a game over and over again is only funny when he does it. Don't ask why, because I really don't know.

Fine if you think of somthing good give me the idea.